Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
but i dont like you waste my time on those who do not read my replies aimed at you completely.

and clearly you havent read my whole post, just quickling grabbed one line like an immature nonsense and writting another nonsense against it. first of all read my reply aimed at you completely. than replying to others points arises.

but you are an simply stupid idiot who is not calm but running as if it is an olympics competion that who will run fast. read my reply completely.
this shit is so strange….
8675AEA1-A3F6-4C4B-9A88-2E3E36460070.jpeg

Smokescreen501

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
but i dont like you waste my time on those who do not read my replies aimed at you completely.

and clearly you havent read my whole post, just quickling grabbed one line like an immature nonsense and writting another nonsense against it. first of all read my reply aimed at you completely. than replying to others points arises.

but you are an simply stupid idiot who is not calm but running as if it is an olympics competion that who will run fast. read my reply completely.
I have read your entire post and all of the subsequent comments, and like Marmilo said, it was very entertaining (if not very confusing).

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
so i have to make you understand like an 5 year old everything from word to word ? ops, i will not do that anymore!
Everything wrong with this sentence:

- You didn't start your sentence with a capital letter on the front.
- "an 5 year old" is an incorrect way to spell it, "a 5 year old would be correct".
- Not sure what "ops" means, but if you tried to say "oops", wrong again.
- Mentioning "ops", no capital letter again.

Before you say that you need to talk to me like to a 5 year old, make sure that you spell better than one. I'm sorry i'm this petty, but this is just annoying.

can you please tell me the true definition of a hypocrite then because you are obviously very enlightened.
yes, i am enlightened enought to not pick some lines like cherry or wishful thinking as you have done. and fun like its an 100 meter race. and write nonsense without making sense.

and take a nice look at yourself in the mirror. if you still do not understand the meaning of hypocrite than leave it. because you are lacking that quality of understanding things as they are.

I have read your entire post and all of the subsequent comments, and like Marmilo said, it was very entertaining (if not very confusing).
because you said so! that i read your all posts does not means that you are really reading them. first of all read them and than try to make mountains from musterd seeds.

for you are trolling me only.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Yeah im not surprised if he didnt read it all, nobody likes a boring wall of text preaching you something, especially since in this case it sounds like a recruitment speech to a sect.

Everything wrong with this sentence:

- You didn't start your sentence with a capital letter on the front.
- "an 5 year old" is an incorrect way to spell it, "a 5 year old would be correct".
- Not sure what "ops" means, but if you tried to say "oops", wrong again.
- Mentioning "ops", no capital letter again.

Before you say that you need to talk to me like to a 5 year old, make sure that you spell better than one. I'm sorry i'm this petty, but this is just annoying.
now if you think that i will explain everything from word to word than you are mitaking. for that is your personal problem that how you understand things.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
yes, i am enlightened enought to not pick some lines like cherry or wishful thinking as you have done. and fun like its an 100 meter race. and write nonsense without making sense.

and take a nice look at yourself in the mirror. if you still do not understand the meaning of hypocrite than leave it. because you are lacking that quality of understanding things as they are.
That isnt an answer to his question, are you not able to answer to it?

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
now if you think that i will explain everything from word to word than you are mitaking. for that is your personal problem that how you understand things.
That is not relevant to what i said

Yeah im not surprised if he didnt read it all, nobody likes a boring wall of text preaching you something, especially since in this case it sounds like a recruitment speech to a sect.
than dont troll me. and make your mountains from musterd seeds elsewhere. for im done with you all here now. ( finished )

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
than dont troll me. and make your mountains from musterd seeds elsewhere. for im done with you all here now. ( finished )
Bro's speaking Bible, but ok, bye then

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
@
I didn't cherry pick, man. I quoted almost every one of them, if not all.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
You come here and make claims, expect them to be challenged. You can't just say stuff and expect everyone to believe it.
Now, do you know that what you're saying is true, or do you believe it is true? Is it knowledge or faith?