Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
1. This is advertising.

oh yes, my post is meant for only me, instead of some hypocrites like you.
2. This is insulting.

Those are already 2 rules violations in a very short time. Not mentioning that your whole first post may qualify as shitposting.

i do have right to post my thread in this off-topic section, being an member of this forum i do have got that right. if you had any problems than change the policies.
Speaking about the policies, please first go to read them. They have been approved by Supreme Lord Krishna himself, and as a moderator I'm a representative of its authority on the forum so you have to follow them. If you ask any member of the forum they will tell you that the rules are the authority so you must accept them and follow those who have spiritual eyes who can guide you on actual right path.

By the way, I'm sorry to inform you that because of your behaviour you lost 3 points of karma.

You come here and make claims, expect them to be challenged. You can't just say stuff and expect everyone to believe it.
Now, do you know that what you're saying is true, or do you believe it is true? Is it knowledge or faith?
but it does not depends on your believing or not believing for the fact is fact. and if you deny it that no i dont believe it or accept it that i will become old. than you are fool. thus what is the meaning of your believing or not beleiving ? and if you depend on your nonsense believing or not beleiving than you are an first class fool. for the natures course will take its place.

similarly you cannot deny it that there is father before our birth. and if you depend on your belief than you are the fool. so what is value of your belief ? huh? for it is an empirical fact that there is father before our birth. it is not an mere childish joke. but an empirical fact.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
but it does not depends on your believing or not believing for the fact is fact. and if you deny it that no i dont believe it or accept it that i will become old. than you are fool. thus what is the meaning of your believing or not beleiving ? and if you depend on your nonsense believing or not beleiving than you are an first class fool. for the natures course will take its place.
So you're saying that the existence of Harry Kristian is a fact?

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Speaking about the policies, please first go to read them. They have been approved by Supreme Lord Krishna himself, and as a moderator I'm a representative of its authority on the forum so you have to follow them. If you ask any member of the forum they will tell you that the rules are the authority so you must accept them and follow those who have spiritual eyes who can guide you on actual right path.

By the way, I'm sorry to inform you that because of your behaviour you lost 3 points of karma.
LMAO

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
1. This is advertising.

2. This is insulting.

Those are already 2 rules violations in a very short time. Not mentioning that your whole first post may qualify as shitposting.

LMAOOOOOO

Okay. What is your proof? If you've already said it please direct me to it, as I didn't find it
alright now you cannot say that that there is no father before our birth and you are coming from the sky into the womb of your mother.

so now question is how do we all recognize that biological father ? whom we havent seen before our birth ? what is the process of recognization of that biological father ?

is there is any in modern civilization ? explain it! so that we can make progress in the argument.

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
so now question is how do we all recognize that biological father ? whom we havent seen before our birth ? what is the process of recognization of that biological father ?
In order to make sure that he is our biological father, we can take a DNA test.
It doesn't really matter though, biological or not, you decide who your father is

In order to make sure that he is our biological father, we can take a DNA test.
It doesn't really matter though, biological or not, you decide who your father is
If dna test is your answer than doctors are transplanting entire hand or legs from someone else who is neither our parents nor relatives. And that is contradiction to your pseudo dna fallacy.

For dna is matching with many other people. Or else doctors are not foolish enough to transplant it from someone else who is neither our parents nor relatives. Doctors are matching everything like subtle materials such as blood group, bone marrow, tissues, dna etc upto gross materials such as hand or legs size, gender, skin tone, skin color etc.

So here goes your pseudo dna fallacy. Now tell me how do we recognize that biological father? Whom none of us has seen before our birth?

Give me your scientific explanation of recognition of biological father.

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
If dna test is your answer than doctors are transplanting entire hand or legs from someone else who is neither our parents nor relatives. And that is contradiction to your pseudo dna fallacy.

For dna is matching with many other people. Or else doctors are not foolish enough to transplant it from someone else who is neither our parents nor relatives. Doctors are matching everything like subtle materials such as blood group, bone marrow, tissues, dna etc upto gross materials such as hand or legs size, gender, skin tone, skin color etc.

So here goes your pseudo dna fallacy. Now tell me how do we recognize that biological father? Whom none of us has seen before our birth?

Give me your scientific explanation of recognition of biological father.
How do DNA tests have anything to do with transplants?

How do DNA tests have anything to do with transplants?
That you find out and than talk about pseudo dna fallacy.

For dna is there even in hair or skin, and to say nothing about entire hand or legs. And doctors are transplanting entire hand or legs from someone who is neither our parents nor relatives.

And they're not fool's. Who would transplant entire hand or legs without matching subtle materials like blood group, bone marrow, tissues, dna etc up to gross materials like hand or legs size up to gender, size tone, skin color etc.

So have some education about pseudo dna fallacy. And than talk about it. For it's finished with entire hand or legs transplant from those who are neither our parents nor relatives.

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
That you find out and than talk about pseudo dna fallacy.

For dna is there even in hair or skin, and to say nothing about entire hand or legs. And doctors are transplanting entire hand or legs from someone who is neither our parents nor relatives.

And they're not fool's. Who would transplant entire hand or legs without matching subtle materials like blood group, bone marrow, tissues, dna etc up to gross materials like hand or legs size up to gender, size tone, skin color etc.

So have some education about pseudo dna fallacy. And than talk about it. For it's finished with entire hand or legs transplant from those who are neither our parents nor relatives.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?
Why not remember everything about the past=you've forgotten the past? Is things that absolute?
that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.
How is this metaphor relates to your statement?
For another, what if my father is dead before my birth?
she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).
You are right, you can't unless you steal it or ask her for it
tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
Define "Happy" in this meaning, if it's your meaning then I got nothing to say but if it's the meaning from dictionary then I want to ask why I still feel happy when I eat meat?
Last but not least, what is something special about "Supreme Lord Krishna"? From your point, you proved the existence of this god by saying that oh, there is no prove that you didn't forget the past, but why I must believe in him even if I don't have my memories in the past? What's so special in him? What did he do? Created us? Saved us?

Why not remember everything about the past=you've forgotten the past? Is things that absolute?
**skip**
What's so special in him? What did he do? Created us? Saved us?
And what is so special in you? That you're trying to us your testimony? Who are you? Huh? What you do think yourself to be? That you should be listened? Why should you be listened or given precedence?

Huh? Are you direct son of George Washington? Or are you president of America? Who are you?

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
And what is so special in you? That you're trying to us your testimony? Who are you? Huh? What you do think yourself to be? That you should be listened? Why should you be listened or given precedence?

Huh? Are you direct son of George Washington? Or are you president of America? Who are you?
Because I want to understand what is it