i know this might seem verry abusive to our dear game but we are makeing another game by redoing sfs orignal

Finally, screenshots.

Wow, that’s a lot of uncondensed posts, is this a forum record?

Hey………

This

Is

Not

Discord.

The “post button” is NOT an enter key.

I,m not minimodding, I,m just saying that rawrthetechguy spammed.

The other users didn’t create uncondensed posts, they went a bit off-topic.
You can only edit posts once you get Team Titan, and you have to land on the moon. It's stupid, especially for 8 year olds here on the forum who say things which are annoying or offensive but can't land on the moon. Even though it's easy to land.

The moral of the story is that you shouldn't ask people to do something you want to do. If you pitch an idea but can't make it why pitch it? Also why expect people to give YOU credit for doing your homework which they probably spent a LONG time doing at NO PAY?

Tell you what, I'll make an SFS Clone with the Godot Engine (once my new computer arrives because my old one broke and I can't fix it) and then publish it only on itch.io, give credit to Stef for the original idea and just say that my version is a remake (and I have to let him know that I plan on publishing the game), the game will be free, etc.

The moral of the story is that you shouldn't ask people to do something you want to do. If you pitch an idea but can't make it why pitch it? Also why expect people to give YOU credit for doing your homework which they probably spent a LONG time doing at NO PAY?

Tell you what, I'll make an SFS Clone with the Godot Engine (once my new computer arrives because my old one broke and I can't fix it) and then publish it only on itch.io, give credit to Stef for the original idea and just say that my version is a remake (and I have to let him know that I plan on publishing the game), the game will be free, etc.
I'll do it myself by the way because I don't want anyone to get in trouble for it if I run into issues and stuff. Also I can't pay people so...yeah, independent.

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered

my pc... also broke... when i prob turned 11.
and its the same thing as your.
but, hey, atleeast laptop is better for me.

SHΔRD Aerospace

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
It would be bad if they made it paid and didn't give credit and stole most art. Creating a new space game ain't bad, but when you make it look like an obvious clone OF an already popular game and it's either pay-to-play or ad-infested, then that's when it becomes a controversial project.
bro i hate when stef copied the original game Spaceflight Simulator from the OG creators unlimited entertainment studios