I was banned for an image

So... I have a client mod that gives me an image (globe image, computer image, phone image) which respectively shows people what device they are on, it looks like this:
1701667237197.png

See, there's a globe (for web version). It shows a computer symbol for computer users, and mobile for mobile users. This does nothing, and Discord has never been known to ban anyone for this, or even warn them at all. (Go watch a NoTextToSpeech yt video about this)

So I was banned for this. I am getting restricted from the server for something that is already in discord's html code and putting an image next to their user. That is me in the above screenshot btw, 'krexyt' is my username. I'd love to be unbanned because I have been here for one year and I am not disrupting anyone for the use of this client mod. If deemed necessary, I will remove it. It was just a small quality of life update for my discord client.

I don't believe I should be banned for a little image next to someone's username. But as I said, if it will let me back in (since I've been a member of this community for over a year and a half now or so) I will gladly remove it.

Thank you,

Krex

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

Please write a proper ban appeal (see here). As is we can't present it to the moderation.