Idea: the Solar Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Just do your trade in our Empire and keep peace or rebel and face the consequences of destroying the peace. See, what you really want is not peace. You want a piece of the pie without earning it like SE, ASA and KL did.
What... im a trade faction i wouldnt rebel this isnt about that. And what pie my faction isnt even on the registry. What did they earn? I dont even know what my goal is.

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Honestly Zeeray, I'm going to be real with you. Every thread you make, every comment you make, no matter on the outside it might seem positive, I feel like your still not over what happened in the SE, and you will not stop until you either destroy SE or piss SE members off so much that they quit. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is what I feel.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Honestly Zeeray, I'm going to be real with you. Every thread you make, every comment you make, no matter on the outside it might seem positive, I feel like your still not over what happened in the SE, and you will not stop until you either destroy SE or piss SE members off so much that they quit. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is what I feel.
I dont want se to be toppled the system i gave would make SE still have more power then anyone else in the senate if i was trying to attack or hate se i wouldnt make a system that would favor them and i never said i would be the person who runs this that person would be elected by everyone else

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Now, I'm not sure of the validity of this, but I heard that Zeeray at one point tried to steal SE tech and pass it off as his own. Is this true?

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
See this is a fucking pattern creates idea gets shot down burn in hell for having that idea. Creates a
Now, I'm not sure of the validity of this, but I heard that Zeeray at one point tried to steal SE tech and pass it off as his own. Is this true?
I never would try to pass it off as my own maybe forget to give credit to danny but never explicitly say it was my creation

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Zeeray13 Honestly, you're getting us all pissed right now. We are trying to establish USFS, and then you come barreling in like an 18 wheeler truck trying to piss us off and ruin our day.
Sorry if it sounds too harsh...

Status
Not open for further replies.