If you want to offer a bp editing with SFS PC 1.35, just say a neigh!

My friends, my problem is a bit more complicated. First of all, the nearest bank (and nearest ATM) is at 50 km from here. The only way to travel is by train and it takes 4 hours to go and other 4 hours to return, plus the time to wait there. At the bank, I will be asked a million questions, mainly since I am a native Circassian. If I say 'I want to buy a computer game' people will look at me like at an iceberg in Sahara. Also, my salary is around 100 $. It might sound very little to you, but where I live money have a different value. For example, with 1 $ you can buy 10 packs of cigarettes here. We usually don't spend money, we use to exchange goods, since money is rare (for example I exchange tobacco leaves produced by myself for things we need in the house). Many times, I am not even paid in money. Last time I was paid in coal, four months ago in diesel fuel.

Well, if KSP is only 11 $, it should be worth of. But, last time I checked it was far more expensive. I cannot pay too much. Before I buy a game, I want to be completely sure it is worth the money and the wasted time to get it. This is why I didn't get the SFS 1.4 full mobile version on pc and I am still waiting for a pc version.

Another problem is that everything I have on this laptop is not original. This is why I am careful with programs that self-update, like steam. This laptop has programs in five languages, from its former owners. I both it for two sacks of tobacco leaves from a guy. He got this laptop from his wife, which went to work in Turkey. She said she got it from a woman which lived in Greece. I found the original e-mail addresses of the first owner stored in a folder. It was a woman in Romania. She is dead now, may peace be upon her soul. I managed to contact her husband via e-mail and he was very surprised to see their laptop in Northern Caucasus. He told me that their laptop was stolen in Bulgaria during a vacation. Her husband asked me to use all her accounts and addresses, in her memory, as I do even today... and I have this laptop for over seven years.

Now you know my problem very clear.

It is very intriguing indeed.
An example is the Bosnian war, civilians duck around rubble while avoiding any soldiers to get to their neighbor's houses, they trade their stuff with other stuff they need, for example if you have medicine but you need water, you go to someone who needs medicine and has water.

It was best that you and the other have a radio to communicate and plan a barter before you head out, otherwise heading out blindly relying on coincidence is very dangerous and can be a waste of resources.

Using a short range radio is also dangerous as it will give off your position to other soldiers. If you want to experience this, you should play 'This War Of Mine', it is a game heavily inspired from the Bosnian War.

You shouldn't do that...
spyware thats one of the reasons i didnt buy it, the second is that three dimensions is a bit for me to handle.
We should not accept games spying on us, but of course piracy is the behaviour causing them financial loss, and they supplement their income by selling data.