Flexilis Anatis

Eater of Waterfowl
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I tried my hand at the Ares 1. It does have hidden engines, and I doubt that the burn time for the stages is correct, but I believe it is to scale.
9D42291A-3DB7-4700-9C95-8144A523E279.png
3D02135C-38CC-4DB4-AEBC-47947F9E7440.png
CFBBF033-8271-4590-BF71-CE1A29A37267.png

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
T

TtTOtW

ISRO Update

Russia/Soviet Union (ROSCOSMOS):
Proton-M [Ready!]
Soyuz-FG [Ready!]
Here's the Soyuz FG
Soyuz-2 [Ready!]
Ignore that one. That isn't the corrected design.., my mistake, sorry. THIS is the corrected design:
Angara <- Submissions: Elon puff , no competitors yet.
Energia <- Submissions: Blazer , no competitors yet.
Buran, Energia

Ukraine (SSAU):
Zenit SL
Zenit SLB

USA (NASA):
SLS <- Submissions: Danny Batten , no competitors yet.
Ares I
Atlas V <- Submissions: SupremeDorian , no competitors yet.
Delta IV Heavy [READY!]

Found it. Feel free to make some improvements to it if you want. The payload fairing is just a placeholder because @Lt. Snakestrike is making a payload attachment system for all of these.
Vulcan [READY!]
Here is my Vulcan launcher.
View attachment 15969 View attachment 15968

The main engine block is detachable and recoverable, so you have to transfer fuel inflight. Once exhausted, it's recovered that way:
View attachment 15970
STS <- Hot Seat: TtTOtW , no competitors yet.
*STS-M <- [COC] Requires BFR to unlock!

China (CNSA , 中国航天):
Long March 5
Long March 6
Long March 7

Europe (ESA):
Ariane 5 <- Completed by Altaïr , awaiting .bp folder.

USA (SpaceX):
Falcon 9 [Ready!]
Right! My final iteration of the Falcon 9,
That’s a D2 capsule as demonstration
Falcon Heavy [Ready!]
BFR <- Attempts: TtTOtW , no competitors yet.

Japan (JAXA):
H-II [READY!]
The pod is just for control testing
H-IIA <- Attempts: Danny Batten , no competitors yet.
H-IIB <- Submissions: BANDWITH , no competitors yet.
H-III

India (ISRO):
PSLV
GSLV
GSLV MKIII

*STS-M or the Modernized STS is a complete redesign of the original STS. The entire systems are overhauled to Cosmo's personal standards:
1) Pressurized cockpit is detachable in the event of catastrophic failure, loaded with parachutes which will ensure a soft landing on descent.
2) Boosters are replaced with LF variants, the External Tank can accept either Falcon 9 First Stages (reusable or expendable) or Rocketdyne F-1M/E (Modernized and Expendable Effective) boosters.
3) RS-25 engines are removed from the Shuttle and placed onto the external tank so as to allow the enlargement of the shuttle's payload bay.
4) Shuttle will be placed on top of the external tank and be secured by a payload adapter similar to that of the SLS, this is to prevent damage to the heat shield from falling foam of the external tank.
5) The external booster must be recoverable.

**COC stands for Cosmo's Overhual Challenge.

T

TtTOtW

Slight change of rules! We'll have 8 rockets. one from each country. That will give us a good range of abilities.

Flexilis Anatis

Eater of Waterfowl
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Slight change of rules! We'll have 8 rockets. one from each country. That will give us a good range of abilities.
Since both the Vulcan and the Delta IV Heavy are ready, would my Ares I still be able to qualify?

Jryeem

Man on the Moon
Registered
If so, we should vote the following most realistic looking iconic launch platforms and get the person to share the blueprint via a download file.
No STS (Space Shuttle), that system sucks arse and is unreliable as shit.

The launch platforms must be:

Russia/Soviet Union (ROSCOSMOS):
Proton
Soyuz-FG
Soyuz-2
Angara

Ukraine (SSAU):
Zenit

USA (NASA):
SLS
Ares I
Atlas V
Delta IV Heavy
Vulcan
Antares

China (CNSA , 中国航天):
Long March 2F
Long March 3B
Long March 3B(A)
Long March 5
Long March 6
Long March 7
Long March 8
Long March 9

Europe (ESA):
Ariane 5
Ariane 6

USA (SpaceX):
Falcon 9
Falcon Heavy
BFR

Japan (JAXA):
H-II
H-III
Can I provide the falcon 9 dragon capsule and also the Antares rocket
This is the link for the f9
https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?threads/falcon-9-block-5-realistic.4271/#post-84866

Can I provide the falcon 9 dragon capsule and also the Antares rocket
This is the link for the f9
https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?threads/falcon-9-block-5-realistic.4271/#post-84866
Thing is, i don't really give too much of a shit about this game anymore. Usually I only come onto this site to hang around with my friends to share Anime pics and memes, talk with the GLORIOUS Warmaster about 40K and engineering, and the usual shitposting plus pissing off some people here and annoying some mods.

So, you should just ask someone else (look to the list on the first page). Also IRL I am busy with doing paperwork for my military service, a hobby about a certain turbojet I am working on and some extra classes I've taken up over the holidays.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Thing is, i don't really give too much of a shit about this game anymore. Usually I only come onto this site to hang around with my friends to share Anime pics and memes, talk with the GLORIOUS Warmaster about 40K and engineering, and the usual shitposting plus pissing off some people here and annoying some mods.

So, you should just ask someone else (look to the list on the first page). Also IRL I am busy with doing paperwork for my military service, a hobby about a certain turbojet I am working on and some extra classes I've taken up over the holidays.
Mate, I'm the same. Aside from the university and some bits and pieces with TtTOtW, i very rarely fire the game up these days.
I'm on here every day purely to bore the crap out of you all whilst drunkenly complaining about little japanese girls driving tanks, waffling about modern warfare and occasionally some stuff on rockets.
It's not even a 1.4/1.5 thing. Blunderbirds, HPR, Shuttle City and Le Verrier are the only projects I'm interested in at the moment whilst waiting for 1.5 to arrive so I can get the bigger community projects (the university and the international missions) rolling again.

Do wish you'd curb annoying the mods though dude. As funny as it may be snapping people, if you get Anton Roche'd I'll never find out how you get on with your air force application.

T

TtTOtW

It is not. The proper boosters and core has diameters of 5.1m. That is, 10w tanks, and stands 40.8m or 81/82 blocks tall, above that is the nosecones and interstage. Your entire rocket is not as tall as the boosters alone are supposed to be. Did you read the first post in this thread?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
The build grid is 65m high. The Delta 4 is 72m high. Yours are less than 40m high. The boosters are 5m wide. Yours are 3m wide. The whole rocket is just too small. Almost half size.
Judging by the dimensions, he's done nothing more than got the scaling wrong and gone one brick = one metre rather than one brick = 0.5m