International Mission

Do wish you'd curb annoying the mods though dude. As funny as it may be snapping people, if you get Anton Roche'd I'll never find out how you get on with your air force application.
Oh yeah about this, I think my chances to get in will be harder, because one of my family members are from China. During my internship, my mentor was refused entry by the factory guards because he wasn't a citizen.

Turns out that factory was a military aerospace parts manufacturer.

Oh yeah about this, I think my chances to get in will be harder, because one of my family members are from China. During my internship, my mentor was refused entry by the factory guards because he wasn't a citizen.

Turns out that factory was a military aerospace parts manufacturer.
Hey Horus, don't mean to Jinx but, I think I got in.

They're now asking for a lot of personal info.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Hey Horus, don't mean to Jinx but, I think I got in.
Fingers crossed for you man. Hopefully they're not too ridiculous with the slight Chinese heritage.

They're now asking for a lot of personal info.
Yeah, it's the same here. They'll wanna know family backgrounds, medical history. Religious and ethnicity details, political stances, financial backgrounds, criminal records

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Here is my PSLV.
It is PSLV - C35 OR PSLV - QL
It's dimensions are almost same:

MY ...... REAL
Height 43 m 44 m

Core
Radius. 3 m. 2.8 m

Booster
Length. 10 m. 12 m

And the length of every stage is also almost same.
The only difference is the radius of the booster real one is 1 m and mine is 2 m
Screenshot_2020-03-18-16-06-59-801_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Fingers crossed for you man. Hopefully they're not too ridiculous with the slight Chinese heritage.
Yeah, it's the same here. They'll wanna know family backgrounds, medical history. Religious and ethnicity details, political stances, financial backgrounds, criminal records
Political stances? They don't want communists within their ranks?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Political stances? They don't want communists within their ranks?
Ish. Basically if you're affiliated with banned organisations in the UK or if you've been involved in sabotage against the crown (no idea who'd answer yes to these questions)

Ish. Basically if you're affiliated with banned organisations in the UK or if you've been involved in sabotage against the crown (no idea who'd answer yes to these questions)
It'll be funny if some applicant just dicked around with the form and wrote "I wan teh keel teh Kween."

He'll probably get shot by the MI5.

Also, how are they so sure that the applicant wouldn't just lie? Political correctness is not something you can just search up on the old database. If he's a shitposter, he'll be even more of a political slot machine.

Also, I think we're derailing this thread.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Here is my PSLV.
It is PSLV - C35 OR PSLV - QL
It's dimensions are almost same:

MY ...... REAL
Height 43 m 44 m

Core
Radius. 3 m. 2.8 m

Booster
Length. 10 m. 12 m

And the length of every stage is also almost same.
The only difference is the radius of the booster real one is 1 m and mine is 2 m View attachment 35285
No Bp editing in this mission unfortunatly...

T

TtTOtW

This will be really good if you both keep Expert standards (no cheats, exit game and resume before liftoff to activate drag, 2blocks = 1m height/width, true scale or accurately scaled down, no .bp edited engines). You two can then really bring India to the table here on the Forum.

This will be really good if you both keep Expert standards (no cheats, exit game and resume before liftoff to activate drag, 2blocks = 1m height/width, true scale or accurately scaled down, no .bp edited engines). You two can then really bring India to the table here on the Forum.
Yes!
I will maintain the standards
And bring the glory of my country into this foroum
Actually i don't know how to bp edit

T

TtTOtW

Yes!
I will maintain the standards
And bring the glory of my country into this foroum
Actually i don't know how to bp edit
America and Europe has strong, high quality representation. India, Japan and China are in need of strong ambassadors. Ones who are proud of their rockets and know, build and fly them well.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
India really has all these rockets!? If So, they will catch the US and Russia in a few years. I mean, IF they haven't catched them yet.