KSP Is harder than university itself

I swear, making a stable rocket that when separating doesn't spin around AND banging my head agaisnt the wall to reach orbit, is HARD AS FUCK

Until i could make a rocket, i reached orbit and that was the happiest moment of my life.

i mean 2nd happiest moment of my life, the 1st is when i landed on Mars, Venus, Mercury, Titan, Europa and the Moon in sfs, when i achieved landing on 3 planets and 3 moons i felt that thing when you are the best person ever, but you actually arent because there are better people than you.

Well, the sad thing is that when i keeped the thermometer, barometer, mystery goo and iforgorthename science jr, I COULDNT FIT THAT MUCH SCIENCE IN MY MK1 CAPSULE AND I HAD TO THROW IT AWAY IN FUCKING SPACE.

welp atleast i reached orbit lol

This is a photo i took 2 minutes before the fireworks- ehrm i mean launch.
Captura de pantalla (1271).png also i cant be the only one who hates the very small size of the thumbnail photo, its kinda annoying

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I swear, making a stable rocket that when separating doesn't spin around AND banging my head agaisnt the wall to reach orbit, is HARD AS FUCK

Until i could make a rocket, i reached orbit and that was the happiest moment of my life.

i mean 2nd happiest moment of my life, the 1st is when i landed on Mars, Venus, Mercury, Titan, Europa and the Moon in sfs, when i achieved landing on 3 planets and 3 moons i felt that thing when you are the best person ever, but you actually arent because there are better people than you.

Well, the sad thing is that when i keeped the thermometer, barometer, mystery goo and iforgorthename science jr, I COULDNT FIT THAT MUCH SCIENCE IN MY MK1 CAPSULE AND I HAD TO THROW IT AWAY IN FUCKING SPACE.

welp atleast i reached orbit lol

This is a photo i took 2 minutes before the fireworks- ehrm i mean launch.
View attachment 94229 also i cant be the only one who hates the very small size of the thumbnail photo, its kinda annoying
This is why Michael Jackson died

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
There's something called aerodynamic stability. Make sure the aerodynamic center is located below the center of mass. Adding fins will help for this.

Space_geek25

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I watched some KSP video and It look easier than sfs, you can reenter without heat shield, you can make an ssto with only 50t, ...

So, i was gonna launch my Pel 1 Rocket, so i did all stuff and shit, it was all fun and games til when i reached orbit, i literally had almost no fuel, so i rlly didnt care and i did science, eva reports, more stuff idk, and when i had to go back to earth, the debris exploding was literally a spectacle, it was so beautiful til it exploded into all my face and the heat shield was destroyed. but the reentry phase was already ending so i deployed my parachute, i did splashdown, recover idk, and when i saw Research & Development i literally had 140.7 SCIENCE, and i have alot of options, either i get the Heavy Rocketry, Fuel Systems, Space Exploration, Miniaturization or Electrics. and i rlly dont know what to get and i need some of you to tell me which one i can get

S

Sportgus

I usually go for more science instuments and engine options first, also i don't think you needed that many science jrs.