KSP Is harder than university itself

spacedoge402

Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
at least your computer can HANDLE ksp, because it takes like 10 minutes to even load it in the first place, AND THAT'S WITHOUT MODS (bruh)!

at least your computer can HANDLE ksp, because it takes like 10 minutes to even load it in the first place, AND THAT'S WITHOUT MODS (bruh)!
Before i had the normal version til i installed the enhanced complete edition and on the space center menu it lags, when launching a rocket with alot of boosters also lags and the rest runs perfectly good, i expected it to freeze at some point lol

Guys i have a problem, whenever i separate the 2 side boosters and activate the other pair of boosters, it starts to spin around and i have to abort. it sometimes even overheats due to the engine heat, anything i should add to the rocket?
Captura de pantalla (1314).png Captura de pantalla (1315).png Captura de pantalla (1316).png Captura de pantalla (1317).png

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I used sas, its just that when i separate the 2 boosters and activate the other ones, the rocket starts to spin around like it had eschizofrenia
You sure everything is symmetrical?

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
In some local newspaper: Normal day at Kerbin Space Center.
Dont worry, I in science mode even get to 10 km altitude. In sandbox, I build a relatively succesful super/hypersonic (top speed at 30km was about 3400 m/s) liner. Worked to 34 km altitude where is not too much oxygen for engines(but it still could glide, there was funny part-climb with engines on, descent after shutdown and all again-pulse engine or hoblin goblin). It looked like SR71 Blackbird but with 2 additional central hull engines, and in later development with two solid rocket fuel boosters attached from bottom and top. Didnt work. Too unstable when boosters were on. Prety crazy plane it was

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
This forum is for spaceflight simulator not ksp get outta here unless you post Spaceflight Sim stuff