Low Mercury Orbit

That's Danny in a nutshell.
Been here for 2 months and still don't understand Danny fully. You should put on the cheat no drag, use planet editing to remove terrain height, make the gravity 15m/s^2 and do it on the earth. Just imagine the speed.

IF you want to do that BACK UP YOUR FILES. Don't blame me if your game gets messed up.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Been here for 2 months and still don't understand Danny fully. You should put on the cheat no drag, use planet editing to remove terrain height, make the gravity 15m/s^2 and do it on the earth. Just imagine the speed.

IF you want to do that BACK UP YOUR FILES. Don't blame me if your game gets messed up.
Danny is on iOS tho

Chara-cter

37°14′0″N 115°48′30″W
Man on the Moon
Registered

First: iOS user can't edit stuff
Second: Editing is cheating imo. Nobody cares about what you can do if you use cheat (Except challenges that need edit like Altaïr LEO challenge)

First: iOS user can't edit stuff
Yes they can, with a RISK of breaking you phone.
Found this on Reddit:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18M6PRlvIYF6BHN2sWH0HCqGAX2tFFZdA/view?usp=sharing

JL MC.COOL said:
Second: Editing is cheating imo. Nobody cares about what you can do if you use cheat (Except challenges that need edit like @Altaïr LEO challenge)
1. I want to see this floating effect to the full extent, meaning going as low as possible and as fast as possible. The only way to do that is to orbit around a strong-planet with a smooth surface and no drag, which means you need planet editing.

2. Planet editing is like a knife, if you use it well, it's honorable, if you don't use it well, it's cheating. Now .bp editing is just 100% cheating, no exceptions.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
2. Planet editing is like a knife, if you use it well, it's honorable, if you don't use it well, it's cheating. Now .bp editing is just 100% cheating, no exceptions.
I disagree with this alot you can .bp edit without cheating. In this case changing/improving the performance of a craft. So yes there is exceptions and even more so as long as a challenge says you can .bp edit and the game allows you too everyone (with exception to most IOS users) is on the same playing field. I do like your example of the knife though it does fit.

T

TtTOtW

I agree with Zeeray13. It can be as simple as a a visual enhancement, or skipping a terribly headache inducing construction process for some critical part of the build. Or for maximum accuracy on full scale replicas. But if it is because you can't make a ship work without either sandbox or editing and you decide on editing, no. Just no. And if then you STILL use sandbox, shame on you. No. The moment skill is blatantly replaced with what is only meant as a help, you've lost the plot, and my respect.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I disagree with this alot you can .bp edit without cheating. In this case changing/improving the performance of a craft. So yes there is exceptions and even more so as long as a challenge says you can .bp edit and the game allows you too everyone (with exception to most IOS users) is on the same playing field. I do like your example of the knife though it does fit.
I agree with Zeeray13. It can be as simple as a a visual enhancement, or skipping a terribly headache inducing construction process for some critical part of the build. Or for maximum accuracy on full scale replicas. But if it is because you can't make a ship work without either sandbox or editing and you decide on editing, no. Just no. And if then you STILL use sandbox, shame on you. No. The moment skill is blatantly replaced with what is only meant as a help, you've lost the plot, and my respect.
Precisely as TtTOtW and Zeeray say :)

Using bp edit to increase performance of a craft is cheating. But to use it for small visual upgrades or to make the rocket more reallistic is fine, as long as the design doesn't depends on bp editing.
1. I want to see this floating effect to the full extent, meaning going as low as possible and as fast as possible. The only way to do that is to orbit around a strong-planet with a smooth surface and no drag, which means you need planet editing.

Also, depends on what you use it for.

Altering a planet to make a challenge easier is cheating but use it to make your system more custom and reallistic is good.