Lunar Base Contest (now feedback thread)

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Yeah, there's lots of good entries, tricky to judge. Worth it though.:)

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Only feedback for future contests is have them in Hard/Realistic or IRIS world requirements (for DLC players). I think everyone mainly plays Normal mode so making it harder would add a degree of difficulty to the contest such as going to the moon etc and give everyone a real challenge beyond the stated requirements of launching payloads to the moon.

Alternatively have everyone not use quick saves, but that would have to be on “scouts Honour”.

Space_geek25

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Only feedback for future contests is have them in Hard/Realistic or IRIS world requirements (for DLC players). I think everyone mainly plays Normal mode so making it harder would add a degree of difficulty to the contest such as going to the moon etc and give everyone a real challenge beyond the stated requirements of launching payloads to the moon.

Alternatively have everyone not use quick saves, but that would have to be on “scouts Honour”.
It's a good idea, but player on mobile can't choose the difficulty

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
If anyone wants to provide feedback on what they thought of this contest, you can do so here (or DM me if you want?), feedback is much appreciated.:)
I found it really interesting and captivating, it was quite creativity focused (which isn't by any means bad), and It required a lot of thinking to make a good base

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
If anyone wants to provide feedback on what they thought of this contest, you can do so here (or DM me if you want?), feedback is much appreciated.:)
Quite creativity focused, I'd love to see something more skill based! This kind of contest can be quite subjective you can't argue with numbers...

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Lol, I suppose it could come out that soon but I always imagine it as "indefinite period in the future":p