Mac's Sea Dragon Pack

I really don't know if I believe you since I haven't seen any announcement that they have canceled that update. If you have that announcement, could you please pass it on?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I really don't know if I believe you since I haven't seen any announcement that they have canceled that update. If you have that announcement, could you please pass it on?
I don't remember about official announcement on my side, but if it has to be released it won't be fast. Honestly I wouldn't hope too much for it on the short term.

I agree, even so, I think the best thing is to be patient. Apart from that, I highly doubt that it is so difficult to program the water for the level of programming that Steff has presented to us since a simpler game like simplerockets, even so, I think that if it is something with very complex physics, it would be relevant. wait

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I agree, even so, I think the best thing is to be patient. Apart from that, I highly doubt that it is so difficult to program the water for the level of programming that Steff has presented to us since a simpler game like simplerockets, even so, I think that if it is something with very complex physics, it would be relevant. wait
It's far from being obvious, he has to introduce fluid physics in his game, with buoyancy and so on. Stef being skilled doesn't mean he can do this in just a few days, this is still a hard work.

That's what I'm saying. You really have to give it the necessary time. I only made the comparison with simplerockets since it is a simpler game than SFS.

Who knows what if in the near future the SFS water system will be more complex than the Simplerockets one?

it will just be a matter of waiting