Millenium Enterprises: April Preview

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
So starting off with developments from the last 2 weeks the first being; the first Lunar shipyard.
Screenshot_20190409-185318.png

Additions will come with time and soon there will be a Orbital shipyard above the moon.

Current LineUp:

Rockets:
- Kestrel Mk.3 (and its modules)
- Minotuar II
- Gigantus Shuttle

Colony Ships:
- Independence Class (Small)
- Spirit Class (Medium)

Warships:
- Salem Class Dreadnuagh
- Helios Class Battleship
- Cherret Class Cruiser
- Florence Class Frigate
- Halcyon Class Destroyer
- Raider II Class Corvette
- Centari Class Interceptor
- ODP Class R (Obirtal Defence Platform)

Warship Packages:
- Mjolnir weapons
-Mjolnir Armor

Goals:
1. Continue the current rapid growth of lunar operations.
2. Finish new line of warships that are more traditional.
3. Develop more traditional medium-lift rocket(non-reusable)
4. Refine Rail-Gun technology.

Staff:
CEO - Zeeray03
Head of Engineering -
Head of Design -

Engineers:
Designers: FOIL

We will always be accepting to new members. Just message me and we will find a place where you fit in, and can grow your abilities.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
The way I understand it, not in SE property you don't.
Well then they dont tell me what they are securing my serivices with so as far as im aware they are offering no protection and if they say they are idk what it is and if its even a viable protection so ill just rely on my own

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I love all this faction posturing.

It's like watching schoolkids scrapping over who gets to use the swings, and everyone going 'my brother is harder than your brother'.
Which is all fun and games, until the council turns up and takes the swings off them because neither side owns anything in the park.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
I love all this faction posturing.

It's like watching schoolkids scrapping over who gets to use the swings, and everyone going 'my brother is harder than your brother'.
Which is all fun and games, until the council turns up and takes the swings off them because neither side owns anything in the park.
Yup whats stupid though is lack of the contract saying anywhere that i cant place defenses

T

TtTOtW

This, Zeeray03, is why I stopped that dead in its tracks. Because of sensitive issues like this. Now, place defenses. But of course you'll have the entire SE to deal with if any harm comes to us or the factions we protect, from your defenses. We do not allow any harm to come to our tenants.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
This, Zeeray03, is why I stopped that dead in its tracks. Because of sensitive issues like this. Now, place defenses. But of course you'll have the entire SE to deal with if any harm comes to us or the factions we protect, from your defenses. We do not allow any harm to come to our tenants.
Thats exactly why they are defenses? Not called offenses.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
maybe some agreements should be discussed between ME, the sanctor and higher council on the exact details of your occupancy on the moon
Well it seems like common sense for a open transparent government like SE to allow their inhabitants to protect themselves from harm as long as it was self defense

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Thats exactly why they are defenses? Not called offenses.
It's still a good idea for us to clarify... The US army is considered defensive, yet look what it does. Defenses can often be used offensively as well.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Well it seems like common sense for a open transparent government like SE to allow their inhabitants to protect themselves from harm as long as it was self defense
Would you allow an armed person who you have sold a bedroom to stay in your house when you are unaware of their future intentions?

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Would you allow an armed person who you have sold a bedroom to stay in your house when you are unaware of their future intentions?
Well yes and you act like im not running a trade faction and why would i jepordize that both leaving myself defensless and ruining my relationship with SE hmmm? So you guys are just playing the dumb card when you say you dont know my intentions when they are laid out to you in every single one of these M.E. Review or Preview threads