Searcher Space Agency

Scientific Exploration Missions
Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
IDK how much people plays mindustry here but I made a mod and I just wanna post it here.

Here is the Mindustry S-Edition:

Attachments

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
What is mindustry?
Here's the fandom wiki.
"Mindustry is a sandbox tower defense game. Players can create elaborate supply chains of conveyor belts to feed ammo into their turrets, produce materials to use for building, and defend their structures from waves of enemies."
Yup, couldn't have explained it better (I would call it a scaled down Factorio, except that I have never played Factorio before).

Searcher Space Agency

Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
What does it do though...
U mean what it adds?
Well...

-5 Turrets,one of em can only be used by logic or player,
-4 Type of bullets to use them in the modded turrets,bullets are producable and have their own factories,
-2 producable materials: Lopper and Light Steel,
-2 walls,lightsteel wall and the solar wall
-A new crafter that literally makes thorium
-And a brand new core that is also the unlocker of all stuff above in campaign:Core-S

Note:If you are using the Core-S,it spawns you as a pulsar.

Searcher Space Agency

Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Here's the fandom wiki.
"Mindustry is a sandbox tower defense game. Players can create elaborate supply chains of conveyor belts to feed ammo into their turrets, produce materials to use for building, and defend their structures from waves of enemies."
Yup, couldn't have explained it better (I would call it a scaled down Factorio, except that I have never played Factorio before).
well the wiki looks like its v3.5 but its actually v6 and this mod is also made for v6
but it also talks about v6 in wiki so yeah its not the wrong wiki

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
well the wiki looks like its v3.5 but its actually v6 and this mod is also made for v6
Is there a wiki for each version? Do different versions have different styles of play and gaming, like v1 is a flight simulator, v2 a FPS?

Searcher Space Agency

Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Is there a wiki for each version? Do different versions have different styles of play and gaming, like v1 is a flight simulator, v2 a FPS?
no I accidentaly said wiki sorry the link he post here takes to the fandom.the wiki is one and I dont think it will multiply

and yeah it doesnt change like flight sim to fps but it changes significant amount of the gameplay when it updated to the v5 and then it also changed significantly when it updated to the current version which is v6

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
no I accidentaly said wiki sorry the link he post here takes to the fandom.the wiki is one and I dont think it will multiply

and yeah it doesnt change like flight sim to fps but it changes significant amount of the gameplay when it updated to the v5 and then it also changed significantly when it updated to the current version which is v6
But irrespective of version, the game is still a turret defense sandbox game?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
yes it is the same objective and nearly the same mechanic in all versions
So this:
Is pretty much in obsolete post that means absolutely nothing because this
Did the job perfectly well enough of describing the game, regardless of the version the game is currently in and the correct response should've been

Searcher Space Agency

Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
So this:

Is pretty much in obsolete post that means absolutely nothing because this

Did the job perfectly well enough of describing the game, regardless of the version the game is currently in and the correct response should've been
well I can be a smooth brain and do exactly what u said sometimes

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
IDK how much people plays mindustry here but I made a mod and I just wanna post it here.

Here is the Mindustry S-Edition:
Yeah, I really recommend putting a description and tons of screenshots, because most intelligent people won’t even think to download a mod without any of these things.

Searcher Space Agency

Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Well I just released the first version soo it will be updated.I was just going on the making part.I will add what u said soon.