Searcher Space Agency

Scientific Exploration Missions
Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Well,this is my first mod after the game updated to v6.But tbh I'm impressed by my own results.So after you learn whats going on in the game(I mean once u know how to play atleast like an average player),you will see why mods are cool and useful.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I'm pretty sure that fast updates like that are supposed to go 1.6.1.1, 1.6.1.2, 1.6.1.3, etc

Searcher Space Agency

Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I'm pretty sure that fast updates like that are supposed to go 1.6.1.1, 1.6.1.2, 1.6.1.3, etc
I'm updating fast but I'm not doing patch updates. The numbers go like Major.Minor.Patch

so I'm making small changes or adding few things but fast

Man, you really need to work with Stef...
well making this mod is kinda easy to do if u have inspiration and some pixel art skills

I would support the sfs with texture or sprites if I was working with Stef tho.It would be a good experience if I had enough knowledge.

Searcher Space Agency

Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Guys here is a photo for the people who wants to see the whole mod in one picture.Also some of them is a sneak peek for the future update.Maybe you can find it.Some of them are not matching with the current 2.0 version.I remade their appearance.So here is what S-Editon adds to the game:
S-Edition.png

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Whoo nice ;)