Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Es sieht nur kann ich es nicht öffnen ich habe heruntergeladen und rüberkopiert aber der Download funktioniert nicht ☹️

in english: It just looks, I can't open it, I've downloaded and copied over but the download doesn't work ☹️
okay, first of all, speak in english please

then,

have you tried to make folder of the bp with version.txt or change the blueprint.txt to blueprint.bp?

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Es sieht nur kann ich es nicht öffnen ich habe heruntergeladen und rüberkopiert aber der Download funktioniert nicht ☹️
~translate from german~
It just looks, I can't open it, I've downloaded and copied over but the download doesn't work ☹️

Last edited:

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Sorry that I wrote in German. I'm learning the language right now, I still need practice, but it's enough to communicate
I don't think I spelled it correctly but I wanted to write that the link downlod doesn't work. But the plane looks very good.
condense your posts and think carefully about what you are going to say, this is a forum, not a discord chat

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I don't think I spelled it correctly but I wanted to write that the link downlod doesn't work. But the plane looks very good.
Have you tried to make a folder (for the bp) in blueprint folder then move the bp.txt into that folder and copy the version.txt from other bps

Or done the other way via changin the bp.txt into bp.bp

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Give me pic