My Falcon 9

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
So, a couple of weeks ago I decided to try to make a Falcon 9, and so I did just that. (Maybe. It's a bit of a fat Falcon 9 but it works)
Anyway, the first stage can indeed be landed back on earth. I'm not sure if it can land back on the launchpad, but it can land. (P.S, any advice on doing precise landings in an atmosphere?) Back to the rocket, I'm not sure how much it can lift as all I launched was a weird probe to the outer planets. I'll add landing screenshots later if anyone wants to see them, but I don't have any of those right now so I'd need to land it and take a screenshot.

Here is the rocket, let me know what you all think:

Screenshot_2018-09-19-10-47-38.png Screenshot_2018-09-19-10-47-49.png Screenshot_2018-09-19-10-47-09.png

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
So, a couple of weeks ago I decided to try to make a Falcon 9, and so I did just that. (Maybe. It's a bit of a fat Falcon 9 but it works)
Anyway, the first stage can indeed be landed back on earth. I'm not sure if it can land back on the launchpad, but it can land. (P.S, any advice on doing precise landings in an atmosphere?) Back to the rocket, I'm not sure how much it can lift as all I launched was a weird probe to the outer planets. I'll add landing screenshots later if anyone wants to see them, but I don't have any of those right now so I'd need to land it and take a screenshot.

View attachment 6873 View attachment 6874 View attachment 6875
Very nice,but I think a bit odd because it don't have anything below him,like little engines:
Example:
Screenshot_20180919-135309.png

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered

View attachment 6873 View attachment 6874 View attachment 6875
Pretty... pretty... good