My Station and its construction

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Lol... I knew a girl once who had a stash box with "You touch, you die" written in unmissably huge letters on the lid.
haha, that's hilarious, do you know what was in there?
(please reply on my profile, just to keep thing organised, if you don't mind)

T

TtTOtW

A minor and unworthy update, but an update nonetheless. Added boosters to my IPO. Couldn't manage to get it to Mars without unlimited fuel, so yes, unworthy... Between them is a not-yet-enclosed cargo bay.
Screenshot_2018-04-16-14-23-30.png
On a lighter note, Lolbit_isawesome is on board with docking! Can't wait to see what he builds :)

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
A minor and unworthy update, but an update nonetheless. Added boosters to my IPO. Couldn't manage to get it to Mars without unlimited fuel, so yes, unworthy... Between them is a not-yet-enclosed cargo bay. View attachment 468 On a lighter note, Lolbit_isawesome is on board with docking! Can't wait to see what he builds :)
it keeps getting better

T

TtTOtW

Quote of the day:
"You're gonna need a bigger gun."

Looks nice though; it'll be a royal shame if they add multi-player...
Don't worry, there will be an army surrounding it. IF you can manage to keep up with the action, it'll be hard to keep up the way I can jump planets in this baby.

A minor and unworthy update, but an update nonetheless. Added boosters to my IPO. Couldn't manage to get it to Mars without unlimited fuel, so yes, unworthy... Between them is a not-yet-enclosed cargo bay. View attachment 468 On a lighter note, Lolbit_isawesome is on board with docking! Can't wait to see what he builds :)
Wait so your saying your in multiplayer

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Hmm then why did he say someone else was docked
Same way as he has about 2 dozen shuttle docked on one station.

Collaborative quicksaves.

Think about it. This thread is nearly 2 years old. You think that there is some kind of multiplayer mode that has somehow remained hidden for that long, yet is being shown in plain sight?

T

TtTOtW

Share a quicksave by going to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator/files/Saving/Worlds/main/Quicksaves/ and attach it to a message like any other file.