No time warp.

Go to the moon without any time warp. No cheats, but go kerbal on boosters if you so desire. There are no restrictions in terms of how your rocket is built.
Hardcore mode: come back from the moon.
Legendary mode: To mars and back without time warp.
(If you, for some reason, want to do the mars mission, you may time warp to your burn window.)
Omnipotent mode: come back from mars

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
This will be insanely long man! Well, unless you use "Infinite fuel" and build a rocket with a crazy TWR, but I suppose this is not an option...
I remember once that I could reach the Moon level in something like 20 minutes without time-warp, but I was testing a super agressive injection burn towards Saturn, in an attempt to join it in a reasonable time. I needed a huge quantity of fuel for this, and once I was on such a trajectory, my speed was so huge that stopping at the Moon was not an option.

And I'm not even talking about Mars o_O

This will be insanely long man! Well, unless you use "Infinite fuel" and build a rocket with a crazy TWR, but I suppose this is not an option...
I remember once that I could reach the Moon level in something like 20 minutes without time-warp, but I was testing a super agressive injection burn towards Saturn, in an attempt to join it in a reasonable time. I needed a huge quantity of fuel for this, and once I was on such a trajectory, my speed was so huge that stopping at the Moon was not an option.

And I'm not even talking about Mars o_O
You don't get it, this challenge requires the virtue of patience.

Your high score is determined by how long you are willing to wait.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
You don't get it, this challenge requires the virtue of patience.

Your high score is determined by how long you are willing to wait.
Let's just say I won't win this challenge then :)

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
You know, you could just check the time warp time that it gives you for each warp, then revert back before, set a timer, and come back when the time is done.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Wait. I thought they removed the meter that told you how long you had been warping for. Didn't they?
Maybe they have then... idk, don't pay attention. Well, in that case, everyone do the challenge in 1.35 lol.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
You did 5 planets and 7 moons in 15 minutes... I'm sure you can reach the Moon in 25.
The Grand Tour? Oh, it took way much than that! Even with time warp :p
Eventually I should be able to crash into the Moon in 25 minutes.

What??? What does that word mean? Are you sure it's related to video games???

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Took about 5 minutes lol.
To fly, that is. Don't know how long it took Danny to make it.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
The point of the challenge isn't to see how long it takes. The point is that it takes tremendous patience.
Oh yeah, I know. I was just doing it for another thread and noticed, Hey, This got to the moon without timewarp!