Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I don’t have any experience with file editing, but I would assume the chute deploy height is something that would be adjusted in the planet files, and not the blueprint files.

I don’t have any experience with file editing, but I would assume the chute deploy height is something that would be adjusted in the planet files, and not the blueprint files.
excellent remarks I did not think about it! I just looked but I cannot find the reference value which is 2500 .. I am waiting for other answers and I continue to search, thanks

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Why would you want to open a parachute at 15km...?

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
There is, it's called something like parachutedeployheight

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
can we modify the file of a blueprint so that the parachute opens higher than 2500m? around 10-15 km
The height and speed of deploying parachute explained
James wrote a nice article

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The height and speed of deploying parachute explained
James wrote a nice article
Base 2500, 250 =earth = 1 multiplier found in planet data modifies this. Damnit. Sorry for double post

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
can we modify the file of a blueprint so that the parachute opens higher than 2500m? around 10-15 km
Roro35
You may wonder what and where the the exact parameter is. It's not used for every planet or even for all versions of a specific planet. The parameter is "parachutemultiplier" and it's located in the "atmosphere data" section of the planet data file. Play with the value. The higher the number the higher you can deploy your parachute. The above referenced thread will give you all the math. I hope this helps.

Attachments

Roro35
You may wonder what and where the the exact parameter is. It's not used for every planet or even for all versions of a specific planet. The parameter is "parachutemultiplier" and it's located in the "atmosphere data" section of the planet data file. Play with the value. The higher the number the higher you can deploy your parachute. The above referenced thread will give you all the math. I hope this helps.
I don't have her

Attachments

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
1.4 and 1.5 planet txt file can be mixed together and the one you shown to us is in 1.4 version so you don't have the parachute multiplayer ahh sorry sorry is multiplier
But i Can do it on earth

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
If you still have question ask another I can't talk to you after