Post image of your favourite launcher.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Thank you for your kindness Blazer. I may have frustrated Horus Lupercal with my translation. I have nothing against him. He remains a great player on SFS. And I love his creations. Just a little different nothing too bad.
Ah, don't worry. I don't think Horus is angry with you. I've seen him react very calmed to much more serious situations.

Actually, he should be mad at me, cause I said his Commonwealth is not an Empire as he thinks.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Ah, don't worry. I don't think Horus is angry with you. I've seen him react very calmed to much more serious situations.
Exactly. I think this is all just a miss communication caused by Horus tone which got lost in translation. Anyways, I don’t think anyone could really be mad at you Tony you are always too positive for that :)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Here is one of my craziest design, the Trident:
01-lift off.jpg
It's big, it's not especially beautiful, but it's able to perform the Grand Tour without assistance.

Here is one I liked for its design:
Screenshot_20180916-175119_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
I designed that ion-powered butterfly to visit all jovian moons.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

Actually, he should be mad at me, cause I said his Commonwealth is not an Empire as he thinks.
*Laughs in Brown Bess*

FREE WILL. EQUALS. WAR.

Deal with it.
Tony But seriously. You may wish for world peace, but reality is, opposing opinions exists. Sometimes these opposing opinions can lead to conflicts of ideas, and conflicts of ideas leads to wars.

If you're not prepared to defend yourselves, get ready to be wiped off the map, and ideological wars are just one part of the deadly circle.

TrenchRabbit

Man on the Moon
Registered
Tony But seriously. You may wish for world peace, but reality is, opposing opinions exists. Sometimes these opposing opinions can lead to conflicts of ideas, and conflicts of ideas leads to wars.

If you're not prepared to defend yourselves, get ready to be wiped off the map, and ideological wars are just one part of the deadly circle.
#antivax #imnotadoctor #idontknowwhatimsaying lol

TrenchRabbit

Man on the Moon
Registered
Distrust is another issue. We all know this is why antivaxxers exist.
I don’t think it’s distrust, I think it’s that some popular mom thought the idea and started spreading it, media heard wind of it and said “By Golly she’s right!” . Now the media’s that made it popular won’t mention it and the ones that didn’t, spread it like a wildfire. The popular mom is just like a Popular kid in School, whatever they say goes.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
I don’t think it’s distrust, I think it’s that some popular mom thought the idea and started spreading it, media heard wind of it and said “By Golly she’s right!” . Now the media’s that made it popular won’t mention it and the ones that didn’t, spread it like a wildfire. The popular mom is just like a Popular kid in School, whatever they say goes.
It started off from a terribly flawed experiment by a lone scientist, media picked up on and it spread.

Anyway BOT please

But fret not, your country has these for a very good reason:
1580997898849.png

1580997925494.png
1580997982238.png

We'll take this somewhere else.