UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Jesus Christ, we just made a entire argument out of this on what the difference is between a judge and staff and devs.......

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Oh, sorry for the delay, for some reasons I didn't receive any notification from this thread.

Anyway...
Apparently you clipped some fuel tanks. When I recreate your launcher there are roughly 15 tons missing:
View attachment 112763
Could you please show where is the additional fuel?
I asked you something here, could you please answer? It would help speeding up the process...

About the forum, I'd just like to say that we've done a lot of work over years. That whole ranking process is something we've put in place (not me though, for some reasons somebody chose not to imply me into it). The instructions thread were written and updated by us. Some challenges were updated when the game balance evolved. More generally we are the ones who wrote the FAQ. Organizing the whole modding section and making sure the useful information was easily findable was a huge work. Can you imagine the time it took just to write and maintain that post? And what you see is only the final version, but it's been rewritten several times. I still update it from time to time. And we've done all this while doing the usual stuff, managing appeals, purchase issues, reporting bugs to the dev team... and judging submissions for people that want their badge.

All in all, I can hear the criticism about some things that would need an overhaul, but please keep in mind that just maintaining what already exists is already a job in itself, and we do it on our free time.

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Oh, sorry for the delay, for some reasons I didn't receive any notification from this thread.

Anyway...

I asked you something here, could you please answer? It would help speeding up the process...

About the forum, I'd just like to say that we've done a lot of work over years. That whole ranking process is something we've put in place (not me though, for some reasons somebody chose not to imply me into it). The instructions thread were written and updated by us. Some challenges were updated when the game balance evolved. More generally we are the ones who wrote the FAQ. Organizing the whole modding section and making sure the useful information was easily findable was a huge work. Can you imagine the time it took just to write and maintain that post? And what you see is only the final version, but it's been rewritten several times. I still update it from time to time. And we've done all this while doing the usual stuff, managing appeals, purchase issues, reporting bugs to the dev team... and judging submissions for people that want their badge.

All in all, I can hear the criticism about some things that would need an overhaul, but please keep in mind that just maintaining what already exists is already a job in itself, and we do it on our free time.
preach !!!

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Ok thanks.
Actually I asked because your performance to reach LEO with that much fuel remaining seemed really really good. Unfortunately your remaining fuel is significantly lower on your more detailed attempt:
IMG_3736.jpeg IMG_3747.jpeg
As is I can't accept it.

If it was done in good faith feel free to re-submit a flight attempt to LEO where you equalize your initial performance. Otherwise I advise you to retry using more fuel: the mass limit is 265 tons, you're more than 20 tons below the limit. Your launcher is a good basis, that leaves you a good margin of improvement. I'm sure you can do it :)