Project Ares X

Ares

Registered
Project ares x is a mission for 20 players(i will choose them by who does successful missions to mars and the best space station).

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
But why would we want to do this? Who are you? :)

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I would be a bit more conservative with your numbers there man. You ain't going to get 20 people. For a start, there's barely that many of regular users on the forum.

And what are your mars missions and space stations like? Is this a long term thing as well...?

I would be a bit more conservative with your numbers there man. You ain't going to get 20 people. For a start, there's barely that many of regular users on the forum.

And what are your mars missions and space stations like? Is this a long term thing as well...?
I'll change it to ten

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
ill join your mars mission but if any cheats are used im out

USAA

Man on the Moon
Registered
Okay, so, swipe down at the top of the phone to get to the menu where you would turn on the flashlight. There might be a thing that looks like parentheses and a brush, and it should say Capture+. If it is there, go ahead and hold it down, and once a little pink drop down appears with the image, click the checkmark in the top left, and you have a screenshot!

If not, try to find anything else that can screenshot. You can also make a video.

To share it, upload it to Google Drive and share it here via Google Drive.