Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hey,one question,what was exacly "The Gard " server,and why was a masive ban behind It?
It was a server implied in raid attempts against the official Discord server. I don't remember the exact circumstances of the mass ban though.

It was a server implied in raid attempts against the official Discord server. I don't remember the exact circumstances of the mass ban though.
Ok, thank you,i was reading some old ban appeals for read something,and i Saw that,and get With the question.Anyway, Thank you!

Im more new to this type of forum or thread or whatever its called but I’m making a space agency for interstellar travel. I use a phone to play sfs and i have all expansions so i can pretty much do whatever and i know how to bp edit very well so i can do so much. Anyways i have a planet pack with a few stars and of course the sun and the outer planets. And I’m starting how any space agency would start on earth but more of a accelerated start I’m not gonna make it realistic and just use sounding rockets for a few days I’m gonna make satellites, manned rockets, probes, and stuff to progress like most space agencies. I honestly think it would be very cool but i need peoples opinions on it. I’ve already started pondering launch vehicles and missions

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Im more new to this type of forum or thread or whatever its called but I’m making a space agency for interstellar travel. I use a phone to play sfs and i have all expansions so i can pretty much do whatever and i know how to bp edit very well so i can do so much. Anyways i have a planet pack with a few stars and of course the sun and the outer planets. And I’m starting how any space agency would start on earth but more of a accelerated start I’m not gonna make it realistic and just use sounding rockets for a few days I’m gonna make satellites, manned rockets, probes, and stuff to progress like most space agencies. I honestly think it would be very cool but i need peoples opinions on it. I’ve already started pondering launch vehicles and missions
Oh, if you also want to actually keep tabs on how your space agency goes, I suggest go here: User Space Agencies

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Here are some news about SFS that were posted on snek-pek, I think it will be appreciated :)
Screenshot_20240410_181728_Discord.jpg

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Here are some news about SFS that were posted on snek-pek, I think it will be appreciated :)
View attachment 117007
Yesss, that took me by suprise.

For the engines:
image.png

The farthest left engine is visually similar to an AJ10 or LMDE
th-1213133828.jpg

th-234480464.jpg

the middle looks a bit like a Merlin 1D Vacuum
th-1242048114.jpg

And the farthest right looks like an F-1. Now, based on what I know of the stock engines, these are all engines that the current stock Hawk and Titan are based on. The Kolobri is the only one that I would say is represented by the farthest left, as it looks reminiscent of hypergolic OMS/Lander engines. Based on that, I think we're looking at a visual overhaul of AT LEAST all the engines. Also, based on the cupola and what appears to be cargo parts, I would say we're also maybe looking at astronauts?

Attachments

DioSpaghetti

Man on the Moon
Registered
Kinda funny
Project_04_04_2024__3__AdobeExpress.gif

This thing is kinda like pushing yourself off of the air with parachutes and a ton of torque. Maybe gonna try to make it smaller and more practical, wings?

Orion

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I sorta forgot this thread exists.
Titan 2ish rocket (Thrust 1)
Screenshot 2024-04-10 075543.png

Orion

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
More like an F-1B in my opinion.
Yes, but I doubt they plan on adding an obscure engine that never flew. Much more likely it's just an F-1 analog, much like the current Titan.

yoooooo i just spent an all nighter working on a space station and it was actually so efficient that i have almost full fuel.

i have refueling stations, lil drones to move wayward unmovable parts, landers and command orbiters, all that's left is the actual rocket supply.

i cant show the blueprint yet, but i will asap!