Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Nice thing is that we can all do multiple attempts at this. I'll throw together an album of 'em all or something.

Tony

Registered
With cheat and editor bp. nothing exceptional.
Smaller and lighter. But the performances are smaller.
width: 8. height: 5. mass: 8.5. altitude: 184.7
Screenshot_2019-06-16-21-43-50.png

Tony

Registered
I am a simple player. I do not master your technique. I have to do many tests before I succeed. I'm sure you'll succeed in one go.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Technically that has enough dv to get in to orbit tony , why not try?
From my calculations it has 2255 m/s of dv. That's few, but with its very good TWR there is a chance indeed.

Tony

Registered
From my calculations it has 2255 m/s of dv. That's few, but with its very good TWR there is a chance indeed.
you're right that for me it's impossible. I have done many tests before. one thing is it is not with this one that I succeeded. now with what? When I tried, I did not see the point of saving. I have no idea to start again. sorry.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
you're right that for me it's impossible. I have done many tests before. one thing is it is not with this one that I succeeded. now with what? When I tried, I did not see the point of saving. I have no idea to start again. sorry.
I've tried, it works :)
Screenshot_20190618-231221_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20190618-231232_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20190618-231411_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
But you'll really need all the fuel indeed.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Try optimizing your ascent profile