( Real Life) Opinion of Space Force

So I know this isn't Sfs but. you might have heard about this space force. So I wanted to ask people what they think about this?

Personally: I think its the worst thing that can happen to space. See space was the only place that had peace and only good things happen and adventure is the only mission. Now the trump administration is going in and striping that from people. Also at this point the people in the international space station. And I'm really against this. That was the only place where there was peace.

What do you guys think?

Hossa

Registered
Space has been an excellent source for scientific experiments. Through the journey to and from, we, the human race, has advanced significantly over the past 60 years. But friendly and peaceful, I don't believe so. Space has been within our grasp only by the ICBMs of which we've strapped people to the top. The same ICBMs the are designed to fly from Russia to the US, or from one to any other country. There is only one way the missiles, that if they hit their targets will kill hundreds of thousands directly and perhaps millions indirectly, can travel. And that is through space. Those who control the spy satellites control the ground. Those who control the GPS satellites, control the bombers and missiles, and men. All of said satellites are in this space. This same space had been testing grounds for hydrogen bombs, ICBMs, and warheads amongst satellites, ready to go at moment's notice.

Space exploration breeds new technologies, new information and exciting wonders of our universe. But if one country wants to survive to explore further, a capitalist nation may need to protect the skies above them for humanity's good instead of a communist's nation's greed to engulf the sky with imminent threat to consume humanity's free will.

Will it work? I don't know. Should we try? It will lead to another manned space program, more new technologies, and a slight chance you may sleep better at night knowing we are marginally more safe from a nuclear attack than we were pre space force.

Space has been an excellent source for scientific experiments. Through the journey to and from, we, the human race, has advanced significantly over the past 60 years. But friendly and peaceful, I don't believe so. Space has been within our grasp only by the ICBMs of which we've strapped people to the top. The same ICBMs the are designed to fly from Russia to the US, or from one to any other country. There is only one way the missiles, that if they hit their targets will kill hundreds of thousands directly and perhaps millions indirectly, can travel. And that is through space. Those who control the spy satellites control the ground. Those who control the GPS satellites, control the bombers and missiles, and men. All of said satellites are in this space. This same space had been testing grounds for hydrogen bombs, ICBMs, and warheads amongst satellites, ready to go at moment's notice.

Space exploration breeds new technologies, new information and exciting wonders of our universe. But if one country wants to survive to explore further, a capitalist nation may need to protect the skies above them for humanity's good instead of a communist's nation's greed to engulf the sky with imminent threat to consume humanity's free will.

Will it work? I don't know. Should we try? It will lead to another manned space program, more new technologies, and a slight chance you may sleep better at night knowing we are marginally more safe from a nuclear attack than we were pre space force.
wow you just kicked my ass XD

A space force. Why would we need it? How else will we protect our skies? Space has been a final frontier for over 70 years since the V2 rocket. But what if communists spy on us? With present technology, spy sattelites can now spot an apple on a table. How will we protect our nation if ICBMs can reach us undetected? Plus what will we do with the extra money if the Social Security program is canceled by the Trump Administration? Spend it on the huge military budget! And the Space Force is part of the military!

S

Strychnine

The "space force," is just this generation's iteration of Reagan's, "star wars." It's a highly expensive, improbable farce designed to scare "the other side." Though, I'm not really sure who, "the other side," is anymore.

As far as space being a place of peace, this is just wishful thinking. Wherever homosapien goes, war and bloodshed follow. It takes generations for peace to follow the initial exploration. As long as we need resources (food, water, building supplies), there will be arguments about who has claim to them. Advancement requires adversity, when the adversity disappears, so does advancement.

War is natural and we can’t avoid it. Space is a home of resources and we can not let other nations get in our way. If other nations get ahold of these resources, like China, the EU, and Russia. Exploring Space is expensive, but it only pays off with these resources. If you are against a space force, you are against space exploration. A space force will protect the resources heading back to Earth.

T

TtTOtW

@Siradmiralchicken you are a bit irresponsible with your tongue... I may agree with some of your approaches to matters or points of view, but you are being irresponsible now. Think about the consequences of what you say. I'm being vague on purpose but you know what I mean.if i were clearer i would actually be promoting your style of posting, and I can't do that.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
War is natural and we can’t avoid it. Space is a home of resources and we can not let other nations get in our way. If other nations get ahold of these resources, like China, the EU, and Russia. Exploring Space is expensive, but it only pays off with these resources. If you are against a space force, you are against space exploration. A space force will protect the resources heading back to Earth.
The EU Isn't a nation...

So I know this isn't Sfs but. you might have heard about this space force. So I wanted to ask people what they think about this?

Personally: I think its the worst thing that can happen to space. See space was the only place that had peace and only good things happen and adventure is the only mission. Now the trump administration is going in and striping that from people. Also at this point the people in the international space station. And I'm really against this. That was the only place where there was peace.

What do you guys think?
Trump watched way too much Starship Troopers

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
“Other nations” “EU”
9ADF8BB0-E40C-4161-9542-B1A6D07727B4.jpeg

Because leaving the EU will cost England billions, we won’t be in the single market, everything will be more expensive. It complicates a lot of things
I remember the EU representatives fear mongering that there will be massive job losses once Britain leaves the EU, well the only people who are gonna lose said jobs will be the MEPs.

Also the EU isn't democratic, it;s political interests are dependent on the decisions made by the superiors in the EU. One example is how the EU responds when the people in Europe voted for the rejection of their mandates, countries like France, Denmark, Netherlands and Ireland. They voted to reject the Maastricht treaty, the Nice treaty, the EU constitution so on so forth. The EU forced them to revote again and again until they get the numbers they wanted or just completely ignored it.

looking at the eurozone bailout under article 125 of the EU treaty, the bailouts were completely illegal. Says a lot about the EU's "democratic" system.

Last edited:
Also the EU isn't democratic, it;s political interests are dependent on the decisions made by the superiors in the EU. One example is how the EU responds when the people in Europe voted for the rejection of their mandates, countries like France, Denmark, Netherlands and Ireland. They voted to reject the Maastricht treaty, the Nice treaty, the EU constitution so on so forth. The EU forced them to revote again and again until they get the numbers they wanted or just completely ignored it.
Look at it like the president of the White House writing a law to revoke the second amendment right, and then passing it with almost no response or objection from the congress, that basically how the EU works.

This is just for the political part, I haven't touched on the economy yet

T

TtTOtW

Democracy is a myth, and extremely inefficient. That's why wherever you find it, you find trouble more than what can be borne by society. Autocracy is extremely efficient. If the leader is good, everybody smiles. If he's bad, guess what...