Rocket Roadster

D

Dr_Dino

The scientists at SpaceX have decided go on a bigger scale with one of their latest projects. Much bigger.

Objective: Make a rocket capable of orbiting earth that looks as close as it can get to Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster.
(size doesn't matter)​

what have I done

T

TtTOtW

The scientists at SpaceX have decided go on a bigger scale with one of their latest projects. Much bigger.

Objective: Make a rocket capable of orbiting earth that looks as close as it can get to Elon Musk's Tesla Roadster.
(size doesn't matter)​

what have I done
Haha, great challenge!

(size doesn't matter)​

what have I done
Does the rocket it’s self have to look like a Tesla, or does it have to Cary a Tesla?

D

Dr_Dino

How is a challenge that I made almost a year ago still relevant? I made this just for the lol's!

T

TtTOtW

The rocket that sent the TR to Solar Orbit was the F. Heavy, but is still a good looking F9 you've got there.

I have a question: for the challenge I understood that I had to make a rocket Tesla Roadster, not to launch one on top a Falcon...
Not everyone is in the habit of communicating clearly