Science experiments! - Custom translation

Petition to make custom translations do inflight math and gather inflight mass and other stuff

• Total voters

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
New month, new custom translation! Yup, science experiments are in the game with this custom translation, the new part is just a renamed parachute P.A.S.E. (Parachute and science experiments), it can be used on rovers (to scan the rock sample), in space (to measure LEO temperature), and in re-entry to get a suprise
Screenshot_2022-10-30-21-16-15-43_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.jpg Screenshot_2022-10-30-21-18-07-20_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.jpg

Attachments

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Are you guys speechless or is it just really bad?

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Does this just replace parachute messages you get when you try to open it too high or in space?

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Does this just replace parachute messages you get when you try to open it too high or in space?
Yeah, and when not moving on the ground, I mean it's just a custom translation, can't do much with it

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
That is a long word! Why does it say "It can cause problems and death" in the description?

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Alr, let's get back on topic of this thread guys.

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
That is a virus! It is actually a piece of malware! Advertising malware? Not a great thing.