Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
*Facepalm*

I must have accidentally deleted it afterwards, sorry. Unfortunately, I'm away from home rn, but I should be able to upload it again in about 3 hours.

So much issues o_O
Oops, did I say three? Still probably 45 minutes.

The title says it's only compatible with windows. And this is python, and python cant run on android I think.
I think there are tools for running python on android, but I've never tried them out and this definitely won't work unless you plug a keyboard into your phone, since it depends on keyboard inputs.

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Wierd, when I open the link on my PC, the .zip file shows up, not on my phone though.

Maybe try this?

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
I think I inderstand what is happening, Google is marking it as malware and deleting it for violating its TOS. I'll try MediaFire, but it says it uses Virus Total, which will absolutely mark the file as trojan malware, so we'll see.
Shame that upload limit on the forums is 7MB. I would try dicord but the limit is 8MB.

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I think I inderstand what is happening, Google is marking it as malware and deleting it for violating its TOS. I'll try MediaFire, but it says it uses Virus Total, which will absolutely mark the file as trojan malware, so we'll see.
Shame that upload limit on the forums is 7MB. I would try dicord but the limit is 8MB.
bro, can you say me the keys??? i cant control the pieces, and i i think i found a bug whit the screen, i cant full load the build grid and the options are not visibles
1629835709454.png

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
bro, can you say me the keys??? i cant control the pieces, and i i think i found a bug whit the screen, i cant full load the build grid and the options are not visibles View attachment 71725
Uh, what do you mean by not being able load the grid fully? The key controls can be found in the text file named "README.txt.", or you can look at the .jpg where it's shown graphically. If you literaly can't move the parts, could you maybe show a screen recording?
The fact that it's clipped out of sight seems to be a slight oversight on my part, could you tell me the resolution of your Monitor?

There's still quite a few things that I need to tweak, but IRL stuff is really getting in my way, so any fixes will probably have to wait a day or two.

Last edited:

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Uh, what do you mean by not being able load the grid fully? The key controls can be found in the text file named "README.txt.", or you can look at the .jpg where it's shown graphically. If you literaly can't move the parts, could you maybe show a screen recording?
The fact that it's clipped out of sight seems to be a slight oversight on my part, could you tell me the resolution of your Monitor?

There's still quite a few things that I need to tweak, but IRL stuff is really getting in my way, so any fixes will probably have to wait a day or two.
It may be a screen resolution error, but I was able to solve some problems already, it works well within what it fits

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Minor update, quite important though. I've somewhat fixed some issues with the fairing nosecones, specifically how fairing nosecones in SFS are very blocky when the width is too low, as you can see on the left in these pics:
Screenshot_20210825-073837.png Screenshot_20210825-073848.png

Here's the link to a new .exe file, just replace your old one with this new one, you won't lose any saved progress as all saves are stored in the "data" folder.

lil lizat fan

Man on the Moon
Registered
Minor update, quite important though. I've somewhat fixed some issues with the fairing nosecones, specifically how fairing nosecones in SFS are very blocky when the width is too low, as you can see on the left in these pics:
View attachment 71733 View attachment 71732

Here's the link to a new .exe file, just replace your old one with this new one, you won't lose any saved progress as all saves are stored in the "data" folder.
wow its on android?

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Oh goddamnit, even mediafire seems to be blocking it!
Apparently, python/.exe = virus.
I'm going to try and cheese it by changing .exe to .txt once I get home.

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
This probably won't work, but maybe it's worth a try. Don't forget to rename the text file to .exe.

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
This thread disgusts me, honestly. It's just me back and forthing, finding bugs, fixing them, having issues and fixing more bugs. It's too sloppy for my liking. Not thought out enough if you know what I mean. (It also feels like I'm talking to myself)

Anyways, I've done a more thorough test by trying to build the Buran shuttle cockpit:
buuran (2).png

Screenshot_20210825-174320~2(1).png

It's better than I expected, but there is still a lot of sloppiness, mostly created by parts adapting to each other in the game (they don't do that in the editor, too complicated). There is a simple fix for this (making all fuel tanks/fairings the same size and only scaling them, which I should've done from the beginning), as well as for the ongoing fairing height problem, but I'll wait a bit longer till I "roll" it out.

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This thread disgusts me, honestly. It's just me back and forthing, finding bugs, fixing them, having issues and fixing more bugs. It's too sloppy for my liking. Not thought out enough if you know what I mean. (It also feels like I'm talking to myself)

Anyways, I've done a more thorough test by trying to build the Buran shuttle cockpit:
View attachment 71756
View attachment 71754
It's better than I expected, but there is still a lot of sloppiness, mostly created by parts adapting to each other in the game (they don't do that in the editor, too complicated). There is a simple fix for this (making all fuel tanks/fairings the same size and only scaling them, which I should've done from the beginning), as well as for the ongoing fairing height problem, but I'll wait a bit longer till I "roll" it out.
Wdym by the fairing cones being weird
Screenshot_20210825-190943_QuickEdit.jpg

They work like fuel tanks

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Wdym by the fairing cones being weird View attachment 71759
They work like fuel tanks
They don't though, if you enter a height of 1.0, the fairing cone won't actually be 1 meter, it will be slightly less. I fixed this by making the nosecone 1.1, so that the real value is actually 1.0 meters. I then take the output height that the editor gives me and divide it by the fairings height (1). That gives me the value I need to use to scale the part correctly. Which is redundant of course, as X / 1 = X.

The fairing cone on the left has a height value of 1.0, the one on the right a value of 1.1.
Screenshot_20210825-210732.png

Hope this makes at least some sense, my brains are being wrecked by me trying to get part copy-pasting to work.

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Testing the possibilities...
Screenshot_20210826-131628.png

I think it's finished enough for now. It's almost certainly buggy and I keep on coming up with things that I want to add/change.

LINK to a drive folder with the zip file.

Your browser will probably (certainly) mark this as a virus, and so will Virus Total. I believe it's because of the .exe file, but I'm not sure. The code is available through the link if you want to check it out.
The Link is not working it shows the folder on drive but no files

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered