SFS future update. Share your discoveries

Tony

Registered
Notice to all administrators and moderators. If you find that my post. Is incorrect. Or too fast. You are free to delete it. No problem for me. After an endless wait. I just want to share our discoveries

Tony

Registered
Google is my best friend to be able to communicate on the forum. I try to do without. But I'm not sure I'm going to make myself understood. I am bot in relation to my subject. I banned this message myself.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Three words: SFS will get kerbalized (or KSP-ized)

Tony

Registered
Small remark. For us the elders who did not participate in the development of version 1.5. we take advantage of our gaming expérience 1.4. . For the new version 1.5. The new generation of players will surprise us. Younger. Faster. And above all a new way of analyzing things. Normal evolution of a society.

Tony

Registered
Most of the teenagers registered on the forum 2 years ago. In 2018. Are now 18 and have reached the age of majority. Some will do scientific studies. They acquire knowledge that we did not have at their ages. I can not wait to see that

Tony

Registered
As far as I am concerned, I have been trying to help as many trainees as possible for the past few years, whatever their level of training. The main thing is not the academic level but the motivation and the passion to succeed. I will try to involve them to animate the forum. Many watch and read the articles but do not participate. My goal is to get them to register, participate, publish their constructions and share their ideas. Let them speak without criticism. Later, they will participate in your challenges to be criticized and evolve with your assistants

...Many watch and read the articles but do not participate. My goal is to get them to register, participate, publish their constructions and share their ideas. Let them speak without criticism. Later, they will participate in your challenges to be criticized and evolve with your assistants
Well said. There are some prominent members of this community who are very quick to criticise, and who seem to think that only one style of play is valid. It's certainly put me off getting more involved.

T

TtTOtW

Well said. There are some prominent members of this community who are very quick to criticise, and who seem to think that only one style of play is valid. It's certainly put me off getting more involved.
Noted. We only try to not promote cheating, but contextual use of all available legitimate tools. So if someone "sets a record" for a moon landing with infinite fuel, unbreakable parts and the drag glitch, we're gonna have to put that down. But, in art section we judge differently. Our objective is to help every player to be as good as possible. You'll never achieve that if you condone false performances.