The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
It's the game telling you you've put the titan on the wrong stage
I put a titan on my S-IVB so get to the moon quicker I'm going to do a complete redesign of the rocket

Tony

Registered
Currently the only problem that is missing and annoying. This is the cancel button (back) in the editor. I am forced to all recommended after a handling error.
does anyone have the opportunity to pass the info to Stef. In programming this is something that is easy to achieve. All programs have this possibility whatever the field of use. Currently we have the right to no manipulation errors on the editor. Especially when parts are superimposed

T

TtTOtW

does anyone have the opportunity to pass the info to Stef. In programming this is something that is easy to achieve. All programs have this possibility whatever the field of use. Currently we have the right to no manipulation errors on the editor. Especially when parts are superimposed
Many people have requested this, Stef will probably do something about it inbetween all the work he has right now

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
This will be my only request on version 1.5 currently. There is a lot to discover.
:) ;)
This is nice to see that some people are satisfied with the new version :)

Tony

Registered
This is nice to see that some people are satisfied with the new version :)
I recognize that Sometimes I have been rude to Stef. For the update. I am sincerely sorry. I did it only to animate the forum. For a programmer who has bug issues. Nothing could be more unpleasant. Than being under pressure. I think Stef is not looking at the forum

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I recognize that Sometimes I have been rude to Stef. For the update. I am sincerely sorry. I did it only to animate the forum. For a programmer who has bug issues. Nothing could be more unpleasant. Than being under pressure. I think Stef is not looking at the forum
No problem Tony, you were not the only one to be pissed off, and that was understandable to a degree (Stef 6 months ago: "Update is finished at 99%"). He doesn't follow the forum indeed, he's more implied on Discord (which is not better by the way). However we tell him what's happening and how people react, even if sometimes we have to attenuate a little. :)

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
This could lead to lots of interesting mechanisms

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
This could lead to lots of interesting mechanisms
Yeah, I was playing around with it a few weeks ago and it definitely has potential for some cool stuff. Landing gear for one could definitely use it, although I am not too great at building them so I’ll leave that to the experts.