Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well, I start first, Lantau Island is the largest island in my city and there is only one hospital! And there is only one city in this island!
The straight distance between the north east part and the south west part of this island is about 26km!!
map_of_hong-kong.jpg

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hmmm the weird here... Hmmm...

We elect crap politicians and murmur...

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Another thing is most Hongkongers are very worst at speaking Mandarin, they are heavily accented

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
And another weird thing here ummm

We all eat rice.... That's it....

Others can't live without rice (us) and others are just bread (mostly 1st class guys)

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Another thing is most Hongkongers are very worst at speaking Mandarin, they are heavily accented
Hmmm well we have tons of local dialects here... I think we have the most in one country i think....

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
About the American:
Idk if this is right, you can ignore the Chinese subtitles

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well, my city's city has many weird names, like Choi Hung(In Chinese it means rainbow), diamond hill, Lobsters bay, Wu Lei Kiu( Fox screaming), Did Sei Gau(dog falling to death), needle hill, sunset peak, devil's peak,……

LP64350

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
That’s is true. Ever wonder why Americans are so fat? Portion sizes... now I live in two places.we spend 9 months of the year in the US in the North Carolina town Asheville. The other three months of the year My family lives with my aunt and uncle In Umhlanga in SA which is on the beach, but oh boy it’s nothing like a beach in the US. The waves are brutal. Huge shore break, and it’s one right after another, no break. It is however great for skimboarding! Now another thing is the monkeys there, are very mischievous. You forget to close a window at night, and you’ll be dealing with a monkey outbreak! Unfortunately people are shooting the monkeys on a daily basis. It’s terrible!
Here’s video of the shorebreak

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
That’s is true. Ever wonder why Americans are so fat? Portion sizes... now I live in two places.we spend 9 months of the year in the US in the North Carolina town Asheville. The other three months of the year My family lives with my aunt and uncle In Umhlanga in SA which is on the beach, but oh boy it’s nothing like a beach in the US. The waves are brutal. Huge shore break, and it’s one right after another, no break. It is however great for skimboarding! Now another thing is the monkeys there, are very mischievous. You forget to close a window at night, and you’ll be dealing with a monkey outbreak! Unfortunately people are shooting the monkeys on a daily basis. It’s terrible!
Here’s video of the shorebreak
You live in America?
This man in the video is a former American, he has lived in San Francisco for 20 years

LP64350

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I’m technically American, because I’ve been living there for a total of almost 16 years now. I was born in SA like almost all of my family, but SA has a massive crime problem, so we moved when I was almost 2. We spend 3 months there when school is finished for me. Now what that means is I always miss the summer season. We live in late May for SA, which is late fall there, and come back to the US in September when summer ends. We spend less time each year as crime gets worse.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Weird thing about my city (Katowice) is that, its so dugged up underground, that theres basically no way for it to have metro. Also despite having a couple of mines of coal, ironworks? That is weird name for it, and factories of... well something, it is not most polluted city in country :,). Poland itself is weird, we have more than 30 words for word play, and we are probably most ,,same-ish" country of europe, 98% of us are Polish and speak this languange. Probably most popular rivals to Poland are Germany and Russia, but there also were: Slovaks, Ukrainians, Turks, Czechs, Lithuanians, Austrians and Sweds, yeah we were not liked much... Also i can say a little fact, i live near the tallest wooden tower in a world, its radiostation in city Gliwice.

T

TtTOtW

I’m technically American, because I’ve been living there for a total of almost 16 years now. I was born in SA like almost all of my family, but SA has a massive crime problem, so we moved when I was almost 2. We spend 3 months there when school is finished for me. Now what that means is I always miss the summer season. We live in late May for SA, which is late fall there, and come back to the US in September when summer ends. We spend less time each year as crime gets worse.
Ah. Where do you spend your time here? En praat jy Afrikaans? Dit wil so voorkom. Kom na PE toe die een of ander tyd. Dis beeldskoon en daar is minder wanorde as in Natal. Die lewe daar is mal!

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Weird fact about Havana:

When you try to get a taxi on the street, instead of the driver asking you where are you going and taking you there for a fee, you have to ask the driver where is he going, and if he’s not going your way you are screwed, you need to wait another car. Not to mention that the payment is always the same no matter where you are going.

T

TtTOtW

Weird fact about Havana:

When you try to get a taxi on the street, instead of the driver asking you where are you going and taking you there for a fee, you have to ask the driver where is he going, and if he’s not going your way you are screwed, you need to wait another car. Not to mention that the payment is always the same no matter where you are going.
"Holy shit dude"

LP64350

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Ah. Where do you spend your time here? En praat jy Afrikaans? Dit wil so voorkom. Kom na PE toe die een of ander tyd. Dis beeldskoon en daar is minder wanorde as in Natal. Die lewe daar is mal!
ek praat ook afrikaans soos die res van my gesin. ek bly in umhlanga

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
In South Africa, our previous (thankfully) president couldn't read numbers. I mean...
Now that I saw this, it reminded me of something: my math teacher couldn’t even read numbers either. He literally said: “what comes after 8, my dear students? The 10 of course! And after 10? The 9, obviously”

In High School, I also had a history teacher who was struggling to demonstrate that the Second World War ONLY took place in Europe... because she thought Japan was located in the center of Europe, right next to Germany.