SHARE YOUR BLUEPRINTS

T

TtTOtW

More convenient and simple. Still if sharing works on iOS this time around, then even that will be obsolete. Like I said, for now...

T

TtTOtW

You see deepak you want to help but what you are effectively making yourself crucial to a system that operates fine without you. Better you wait less than a week to see if Apple has now fixed their part of the problem (Android has no such problem, so nothing to fix there). If they did, you yourself will see how unnecessary all this is. If not, we can discuss alternatives.

D

Deepak

You see deepak you want to help but what you are effectively making yourself crucial to a system that operates fine without you. Better you wait less than a week to see if Apple has now fixed their part of the problem (Android has no such problem, so nothing to fix there). If they did, you yourself will see how unnecessary all this is. If not, we can discuss alternatives.
i just want to help people with their time, that they can easily look for parts they want in bulk, so they don't have to make them.

T

TtTOtW

Then wait for iOS 1.4 version and help through official channels because if anything goes wrong at least you'll have backup. Or can you deal with an angry mob alone?

T

TtTOtW

SFS Forum, Discord, reddit, YouTube and its staff/devs. I have an army of 20 men right now on here and it is tough let me tell you. What if 1400 people came and asked you a backup of their saves? You'd lose your mind after 100.

D

Deepak

SFS Forum, Discord, reddit, YouTube and its staff/devs. I have an army of 20 men right now on here and it is tough let me tell you. What if 1400 people came and asked you a backup of their saves? You'd lose your mind after 100.
yupp, then i should wait:)

T

TtTOtW

There are simpler solutions, put in place by a mere request, and all the credit would go to you. Like adding the file extension .bp to the list of accepted files if possible. I've already asked Admin to check, waiting for them to come online. This whole thread and the related stress could have been avoided.

D

Deepak

There are simpler solutions, put in place by a mere request, and all the credit would go to you. Like adding the file extension .bp to the list of accepted files if possible. I've already asked Admin to check, waiting for them to come online. This whole thread and the related stress could have been avoided.
after conversation, plz tell me what he said