SHARE YOUR BLUEPRINTS

T

TtTOtW

And your main engine is too close to the ground. The taper also starts too high. It is proportionally off, not to mention you did not taper the rear of the boosters out and you do not have lower booster separators. Due to the fairings, of course. I avoided fairings for parts where in reality there are no fairings.

And your main engine is too close to the ground. The taper also starts too high. It is proportionally off, not to mention you did not taper the rear of the boosters out and you do not have lower booster separators.
Those features are due to the game's build limitations, if I am to taper the end with another fairing, the angle will be too large and it will look weird.

T

TtTOtW

You tied your hands to use fuel tanks only, when the fairings can easily be used as a placeholder for the chassis.
I did the SLS that way. But those first stages in real life does not have the structural parts protruding out the side, nor are the stages half empty.

Due to the fairings, of course. I avoided fairings for parts where in reality there are no fairings.
In reality, there is a chassis covering the fuel tanks in the inside, the fairings act as the chassis. Those small details like tapering the ends and the engine being too close to the ground, I can change it again very easily, the built I showed you is just a proof of concept.

T

TtTOtW

In reality, there is a chassis covering the fuel tanks in the inside, the fairings act as the chassis. Those small details like tapering the ends and the engine being too close to the ground, I can change it again very easily, the built I showed you is just a proof of concept.
I thought of that. If you didn't use structural parts I'd have taken it as such but those two little blocks fuck with my perfectionism.