• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
I watched some movies on youtube ultimately, and I came to the conclusion that it was definitely proven that the Earth was flat. The problem is that too much people are dumb and believe everything NASA says.

Stef should definitely make Earth flat in SFS, this would help a lot of people to figure this out. I sincerely believe it would significantly contribute to improve the population average IQ.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Technically, if we look at it one way, the earth is already flat in SFS. We just live on the outside edge.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I watched some movies on youtube ultimately, and I came to the conclusion that it was definitely proven that the Earth was flat. The problem is that too much people are dumb and believe everything NASA says.

Stef should definitely make Earth flat in SFS, this would help a lot of people to figure this out. I sincerely believe it would significantly contribute to improve the population average IQ.
More knowledge doesn't improve IQ.
And if you're so sure about that, maybe try prove it? I'm curious what you come up with.

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
More knowledge doesn't improve IQ.
And if you're so sure about that, maybe try prove it? I'm curious what you come up with.
Well, easy. Just go to 2 distant towns, and apply a spirit level on the ground, you'll see it's perfectly horizontal in both cases. Which means it has to be flat, if it was curved we would be on a slope in one of them.

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Well, easy. Just go to 2 distant towns, and apply a spirit level on the ground, you'll see it's perfectly horizontal in both cases. Which means it has to be flat, if it was curved we would be on a slope in one of them.
You obviously don't understand the other side. Gravity pulls towards the center of the earth. So if you stand on the pole, then it will be pulling you to the center. Same if you stand on the equator.

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
You obviously don't understand the other side. Gravity pulls towards the center of the earth. So if you stand on the pole, then it will be pulling you to the center. Same if you stand on the equator.
This is not how it works! Earth is a disc that's constantly accelerating upwards, what we call gravity is just this acceleration.
You can't prove what you're saying anyway.

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
[
This is not how it works! Earth is a disc that's constantly accelerating upwards, what we call gravity is just this acceleration.
Neither can you. And I can prove you wrong.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
How long has it been accelerating for?

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Fun argument. :)
Make sure to keep it civil, everyone.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
wait, if:
a = 9,8 m/s^2
t = 10000 years = 315 360 000 000 s
v = at
then:
v = 9,8 * 315 360 000 000 = 3 090 528 000 000m/s
its about 10000 times bigger number than speed of light. We are fast!
That's my point. Someones little theory breaks General Relativity. Not just that, but everything in the entire universe would also need to be accelerating at 9.8m/s2, otherwise we'd be smashing through the milky way at the speed of light...

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
I'm sure, that he's kidding.
No, I'm thinking.

wait, if:
a = 9,8 m/s^2
t = 10000 years = 315 360 000 000 s
v = at
then:
v = 9,8 * 315 360 000 000 = 3 090 528 000 000m/s
its about 10000 times bigger number than speed of light. We are fast!
And then?

Nothing proves that you can't go faster than light! Just because we never saw it doesn't mean it's impossible.

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
No, I'm thinking.

And then?

Nothing proves that you can't go faster than light! Just because we never saw it doesn't mean it's impossible.
Man, thta acceleration has to come from somewhere...

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
No, I'm thinking.

And then?

If you look at this photo
NASA-Apollo8-Dec24-Earthrise.jpg

It proves that earth is round because you can see the curve on it and the shadow is the moon.

Then there is this photo
waxing-crescent-moon.jpg

This is the moon and the shadow of it is the earth's shadow since it is covering the moons surface blocking the light from the sun,
This was said by the ancient Greeks I think it was Aristotle or Pythagoras so this proves that the Earth is round not flat.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Small correction JSP, those particular shadows are because those parts of the round balls are blocked from sunlight by the rest of the ground on the ball.

You're right in the case of Earth/Lunar eclipses though!

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Small correction JSP, those particular shadows are because those parts of the round balls are blocked from sunlight by the rest of the ground on the ball.

Ahh my mistake

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
If you look at this photo View attachment 58159
It proves that earth is round because you can see the curve on it and the shadow is the moon.

Then there is this photo View attachment 58160
This is the moon and the shadow of it is the earth's shadow since it is covering the moons surface blocking the light from the sun,
This was said by the ancient Greeks I think it was Aristotle or Pythagoras so this proves that the Earth is round not flat.
Those are fakes dude, all those photos come from NASA, the NASA lies, so they are fake.

See? Mooncrasher agrees with me:

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Those are fakes dude, all those photos come from NASA, the NASA lies, so they are fake.

See? Mooncrasher agrees with me:
Actually mooncrasher doesn't he was just correcting my message
Ok then answer me this why is Evey planet in the solar system round except earth?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
qzW-5PTDGM7eqYi2NLaJcksqrcyFya1bYtgDAY0Z1nk.jpg

This picture was faked by NASA, 20 years before NASA was created. That's how good NASA is, it can conspiracy before the conspirators have even conspired.

Status
Not open for further replies.