Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
View attachment 58161

This picture was faked by NASA, 20 years before NASA was created. That's how good NASA is, it can conspiracy before the conspirators have even conspired.
Come on, it's so easy to fake a photography and pretend it's real and was took long ago. The first time a man was launched to space is supposed to be in 1961. How could that be possible that they took such a pic in 1948?

Earth is flat, but my brain isn't for sure!

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Come on, it's so easy to fake a photography and pretend it's real and was took long ago. The first time a man was launched to space is supposed to be in 1961. How could that be possible that they took such a pic in 1948?

The first picture from space was in 1946 using a V2 rocket

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Ah the good old V2 was this NACA?
Nah, US Army by the looks of things.

They used gingers instead of men. Gingers are expendable, have no soul and there is no moral or legal framework protecting them as they aren't technically human.
Thus you can stuff one into the nosecone of a V2 rocket armed with a camera without any problems whatsoever.

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
Nah, US Army by the looks of things.

They used gingers instead of men. Gingers are expendable, have no soul and there is no moral or legal framework protecting them as they aren't technically human.
Thus you can stuff one into the nosecone of a V2 rocket armed with a camera without any problems whatsoever.
How do you know?

Where you there when it happened Grand-Pa?

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered

Please look at CGI in the early 2000s and then consider what it would have been like 40 years ago.

Also , look at the parallel shadows in the videos which are such because it's light source ( the sun ) is so giant and so far away. This could not be reproduced under studio lighting.

Finally the British , Australians , (possibly Canadians , im not sure) and most importantly Soviets picked up the moon Landing independently by radio. I fail to see how they would do that if it was fake unless they were lying to help the US. I do wonder why the Soviet Union would have helped the United States though because you might be aware that at this time , they were both at war with eachother and were competing to land on the moon first.

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
Finally the British , Australians , (possibly Canadians , im not sure) and most importantly Soviets picked up the moon Landing independently by radio. I fail to see how they would do that if it was fake unless they were lying to help the US. I do wonder why the Soviet Union would have helped the United States though because you might be aware that at this time , they were both at war with eachother and were competing to land on the moon first.
Of course, they are helping eachother. They make you believe that the soviets, the chinese or whoever are our enemy, but you fail to understand that they precisely do that so that you focus on what you think to be a cold war, but you don't ask yourself the right questions.

In the end the illuminati rule the whole world, they are among us, you're just too naive to realize it.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
In the end the illuminati rule the whole world, they are among us, you're just too naive to realize it.
And why is that a bad thing? Say for example the illuminati / rothschilds /reptoids / insert conspiracy here do run the world and have done since the end of WWII, why is that a bad thing...?

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
It has been shown that we can’t keep a civil argument going on this topic. Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.