Shuttle War!

Maybe so, but honestly I'm not proud to be an american. Sure, we're one of the most powerful countries in the world, but most of the people here suck. I'd rather live in england or something, but there's not much I can do about that at the moment. I know what you're thinking, "oh but when you grow up you'll realize the world is a cruel place, etc." And I know that, but the US is just... Ugh. No offense intended to anyone who actually likes it.
The amount of more rights we have is crazy than Europe *starts singing proud to be an American *

Trump is way smarter than he looks, he impressed me during the trade war.

Made that Xi son of a bitch know his fucking place.
He was the president America needed: someone who understood how to make money and trump is a billionaire and he made money in sone pretty bad recession economic periods so if he can succeed there I think he could succeed at a national level and start making america big bucks and making America known again which he has
Not only is he good at trade he is good with foreign relations he met with KIM JON UN for crying out loud

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
He was the president America needed: someone who understood how to make money and trump is a billionaire and he made money in sone pretty bad recession economic periods so if he can succeed there I think he could succeed at a national level and start making america big bucks and making America known again which he has
Not only is he good at trade he is good with foreign relations he met with KIM JON UN for crying out loud
B.O.T!

BOT man, otherwise the moderator will be making you cry out loud. If you wanna debate, there is a post on Discord called politics or something.

I FINNALLY HAVE A DISPOSABLE SRB, A DISPOSABLE FUEL TANK, AND MORE CARGO SPACE. USED IT TO LAUNCH MOON LANDER. FURTHEST HIGHT AND RETURN IS around the moon and back kilo. FURTHEST HEIGHT WO/ RETURN - Deep Space

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Highest proven is 167, could pry get more if altered the payload bay.