Space station blueprint 0.01

Warning! i have not tested this *because I can barely download mods cus I'm new to it* but I made A SPACE STATION

1714949878272.png

has 2 rockets on the side 2 open docking points

1714949982159.png
these are the points the people go out into space and work on the station Fix panels ETC..

Has a lot of RCS's

hope yall like it

Blueprint:Rocket Link

Darthan

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Registered
Nice design.

You will need some way to pack it for launching. Separating the arms near the central crosspiece and connecting them to the crosspiece via docking ports should enable this. PicoSpace Industries' Utility Pack (custom part - for steam version only) has some hidden docking ports that you could use that minimise the effect on the appearance. Also there is a team frontier challenge Team Frontier Instructions! to launch such a space station, although you will need to use stock docking ports for this (custom parts are not allowed in team challenges). You will need to complete Team Titan (a moon return mission challenge) first.

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Or just make a big ass rocket that doesn't care about drag

Nice design.

You will need some way to pack it for launching. Separating the arms near the central crosspiece and connecting them to the crosspiece via docking ports should enable this. PicoSpace Industries' Utility Pack (custom part - for steam version only) has some hidden docking ports that you could use that minimise the effect on the appearance. Also there is a team frontier challenge Team Frontier Instructions! to launch such a space station, although you will need to use stock docking ports for this (custom parts are not allowed in team challenges). You will need to complete Team Titan (a moon return mission challenge) first.
Ok thank you for telling me!