58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Yes, If your timewarp at high speeds through the atmosphere, from another rocket, it won't receive any damage.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Yes, If your timewarp at high speeds through the atmosphere, from another rocket, it won't receive any damage.
Doesn't matter if you're going fast or slow, you just don't burn if you're not in render distance

Noor Nehan

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
If I'm on a event on collision with another rocket, and use timewarp both of the rocket don't get damaged and they just get one rocket into another (like clipping into each other)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
If I'm on a event on collision with another rocket, and use timewarp both of the rocket don't get damaged and they just get one rocket into another (like clipping into each other)
That's not really a bug, it's because physics are intentionally disabled in timewarp mode.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Because of cpu resources. In physics mode, the game checks collisions, apply forces, torque... on every frame, so several tens of times per second. This can be cpu-intensive with heavy builds in complex situations. If you wanted this to work reasonably in time-warp mode, you would have to increase significantly the physics calculations frequency, meaning more lags. Otherwise you don't change the physics calculations rate, but the simulation becomes unrealistic because a lot of real time would pass between 2 physics calculations (2 objects could fly through eachother without any collision detected, because basically the collision happened between 2 frames).

That's why it's possible to still have physics enabled with a reasonable time-warp factor, but at some point it can't be viable.

Noor Nehan

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Because of cpu resources. In physics mode, the game checks collisions, apply forces, torque... on every frame, so several tens of times per second. This can be cpu-intensive with heavy builds in complex situations. If you wanted this to work reasonably in time-warp mode, you would have to increase significantly the physics calculations frequency, meaning more lags. Otherwise you don't change the physics calculations rate, but the simulation becomes unrealistic because a lot of real time would pass between 2 physics calculations (2 objects could fly through eachother without any collision detected, because basically the collision happened between 2 frames).

That's why it's possible to still have physics enabled with a reasonable time-warp factor, but at some point it can't be viable.
Ok thanks, I understand.

If you are on the latest version and you think you have encountered a bug, you can ask about it here.
Make sure to:
1. State the version number and platform.
2. Provide details about the bug.
3. Provide details of how to trigger the bug (if possible).
i was going to buy the bundle but it says failed connection any way to fix this? i’m on ios

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
i was going to buy the bundle but it says failed connection any way to fix this? i’m on ios
Hello,

Apparently there was a problem for IOS users, your issue has also been reported by other users. It's most likely fixed now, could you please try again?

v1.5.10.2 steam版
我在论坛上加载了一些流行的模组
有时玩了很长时间后,保存和加载的快速保存和倒回时间功能会失效。单击“保存”后,快速保存实际上并没有保存,它只是不执行任何操作。快退功能始终呈灰色且无法运行。有几次我以为我已经保存了,但事实并非如此,而且我丢失了游戏进度。
我曾经卸载了游戏并将其重新安装到另一个硬盘驱动器并将mod文件夹的内容复制过来。进入游戏后,我的世界之一显示为两个相同的存档。我以为可能是重复文件或者bug,就删除了一个世界,然后两个世界一起消失了。我把玩了60多个小时的那本弄丢了……

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
v1.5.10.2 steam版
我在论坛上加载了一些流行的模组
有时玩了很长时间后,保存和加载的快速保存和倒回时间功能会失效。单击“保存”后,快速保存实际上并没有保存,它只是不执行任何操作。快退功能始终呈灰色且无法运行。有几次我以为我已经保存了,但事实并非如此,而且我丢失了游戏进度。
我曾经卸载了游戏并将其重新安装到另一个硬盘驱动器并将mod文件夹的内容复制过来。进入游戏后,我的世界之一显示为两个相同的存档。我以为可能是重复文件或者bug,就删除了一个世界,然后两个世界一起消失了。我把玩了60多个小时的那本弄丢了……
English please, universal language here

v1.5.10.2 steam版
我在论坛上加载了一些流行的模组
Sorry for sending Chinese
v1.5.10.2 steam version
I loaded some popular mods on forums.
Sometimes after playing for a long time, the quick save and rewind time functions of saving and loading will become invalid. The quick save is not actually saved after you click save, it just does nothing. The quick rewind function is always gray and cannot function. Several times I thought I'd saved the results but didn't and lost my game progress.
I once uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to another hard drive and copied the contents of the mod folder over. After entering the game, one of my worlds was displayed as two identical saves. I thought it might be a duplicate or a bug, so I deleted one world, and then both of them disappeared together. I lost the one I had been playing. Played more than 60 hours of archives...

SHΔRD Aerospace

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
v1.5.10.2 steam version
Sometimes after playing for a long time, the quick save and rewind time functions of saving and loading will become invalid. The quick save is not actually saved after you click save, it just does nothing. The quick rewind function is always gray and cannot function. Several times I thought I'd saved the results but didn't and lost my game progress.
I once uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to another hard drive and copied the contents of the mod folder over. After entering the game, one of my worlds was displayed as two identical saves. I thought it might be a duplicate or a bug, so I deleted one world, and then both of them disappeared together. I lost the one I had been playing. Played more than 60 hours of archives...
the duplicated world glitch happened to me on modless steam...

Twinsfan2008

Man on the Moon
Registered
IOS 1.5.9.13

Sometimes when I create a build and launch it, it will just start bouncing and I don’t know why. The only cheats I have enabled when this happens is “no collision damage” and “no heat damage”. I have all of the expansions and i play on mobile on an iPhone.
I took a video but it is too large to be attached here. If anyone knows why this is happening or how to fix it, please let me know. This is ruining all of my builds.

Respectfully,
builder in distress.

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
IOS 1.5.9.13

Sometimes when I create a build and launch it, it will just start bouncing and I don’t know why. The only cheats I have enabled when this happens is “no collision damage” and “no heat damage”. I have all of the expansions and i play on mobile on an iPhone.
I took a video but it is too large to be attached here. If anyone knows why this is happening or how to fix it, please let me know. This is ruining all of my builds.

Respectfully,
builder in distress.
Show me a picture. I think I might know what's wrong

s
v1.5.10.2 steam version
I met this bug too. 我也遇到了,用排除法逐个排除MOD,也无法解决

我用排除法找到我的问题了,我自己电脑已经解决同样的问题。
VanillaUpgrades.dll 这个补丁出的问题
v1.5.10.2 steam version

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
V1.5.9.13
Whenever you load a rocket it will keep bouncing randomly,I noticed that today it is happening rarer but it’s still there and makes landings tedious
Hello,

Thanks for your report. This bug has been reported by many players and is under investigation by the dev team.

v1.5.10.2 Android

When loading into the launch mode, right before the page loads, apps like YouTube and Spotify will close unexpectedly. This only happens in launch mode, not build mode or in any of the main menus.

MasterOgon

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Three landings on the moon and Mars with satellites do not work against the mission. I tried in different ways, all the landings were protected, but the challenge ultimately failed.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Try to disable each mod one by one until you find the one that is causing the issue.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Whenever i launch my rocket and it loads in, my rocket isnt there as long as the controlls to controll the rocket
Is anyone going to help me?
This thread is to report bugs, it wasn't clear that you were actually asking for help...
I suppose this is for the PC version given your past messages. Do you use mods? Custom solar system packs? Does it happen with every world? with every rocket you try to spawn?
It works fine for me and everyone else, we can't help you if you don't give us any information about the potential cause of the bug.