Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Yes i use mods and it happens for every world
Can you please try after disabling all mods?
That thread is to report bugs from the game, not those potentially introduced by mods.
If a mod causes a bug it's better to ask in the thread dedicated to said mod.

Edit: sorry, I didn't refresh the page, didn't see your answer.

Steam, newest Version (20.03.24)
When i open the game, my second monitor turns off and i hear the ingame menu music, but i dont see the game, when i click on the game in the taskbar, my mouse curser gets reseted in the middle. When i close the game, my monitor turns back on

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
You probably saw me yapping about this in the concourse while the forum was down, but for tall rockets turning causes engine heat to spazz out an destroy the rocket

To reproduce:
  1. Make a tall rocket
  2. Turn in any way
  3. Watch fireworks

Solar Flare

Modder
Registered
1.5.10.2 PC

My game keeps getting lag spikes.
It happens whenever I separate stages or use side separators and sometimes it just happens randomly for no apparent reason

1.59.15 Android

Fairing and fuel tanks are recognised as DLC parts when they are connected to the bottom of the 6 wide fuel tank with fins. They will not spawn with the rest of the rocket etc. I don't think this should happen.
This probably only works without the parts DLC.

v1.5.9.15 running on android 10

Constant crashes. This is what causes them:
Using revert to launch, revert 30 seconds, and revert 3 minutes (100% crash rate)
Loading quick save (90% crash rate)
Going from Build mode to launch mode (still in loading screen when crash) (75% crash rate on first attempt and 25% crash rate on subsequent attempts)
Passing Karman line (40% crash rate)
Crashes within first 15 seconds after loading into launch mode (35% crash rate)
Going from main menu to launch mode (35% crash rate)

Weird bug, thinks I'm in career mode. (I don't think it's even coded in on this version)

1.5.10.2 Windows 11 (Launched from steam)

wtheck.png

I was going to work on a rocket but this happened, The world was supposed to be in sandbox mode.

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Version 1.59 android
Heat shield, to protect component while reentry
If heat shield place under rocket engine, fire will penetrate. Yes it not supposed to use heat shield. But should be heat shield block the fire.
Heat shields protect components from drag-based heating effects by physically blocking them from aerodynamic drag, They do not protect against engine heat because engine heat is done with the engine heat hitbox.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 23.55.19.png

Orange engine heat hitbox
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 23.56.54.png

Red aerodynamic drag overlay, shows what is burning (only the heatshield) and the amount of drag is produces as seen with the red line.

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Weird bug, thinks I'm in career mode. (I don't think it's even coded in on this version)

1.5.10.2 Windows 11 (Launched from steam)

I was going to work on a rocket but this happened, The world was supposed to be in sandbox mode.
I don't know your computer specs but here's my theory; Your computer has an error in the world creation process that may change things in the world settings file, which could explain the career mode. This error is likely due to the computer using too much memory for the hardware, or perhaps it simply does not have the specifications to run windows 11. A possible memory leak could leak to a corrupted world file which could also lead to weirdness in world creation. It'd be easier to diagnose if you supplied the world file, and i'm not the best with your problem since I use macintosh and am not very familiar with the windows operating system.

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
1.5.10.2 PC

My game keeps getting lag spikes.
It happens whenever I separate stages or use side separators and sometimes it just happens randomly for no apparent reason
I'll guess that it is most likely a hardware issue, SFS is a very demanding game on devices, it is made in the unity engine instead of using something custom so it has the main issues of the unity engine. And the calculations of rockets and things can really slow the game down (in computing terms), a separation effectively turns one rocket into many, so it'll make sense for lower-end devices to receive a minor lag spike.

v1.5.9.15 running on android 10

Constant crashes. This is what causes them:
Using revert to launch, revert 30 seconds, and revert 3 minutes (100% crash rate)
Loading quick save (90% crash rate)
Going from Build mode to launch mode (still in loading screen when crash) (75% crash rate on first attempt and 25% crash rate on subsequent attempts)
Passing Karman line (40% crash rate)
Crashes within first 15 seconds after loading into launch mode (35% crash rate)
Going from main menu to launch mode (35% crash rate)
This is likely an issue from playing on an old version, Many crashes have been fixed since 1.5.9, though it could also just be an issue with using an old device, knowing what type of android phone or tablet or whatever you use could be helpful in diagnosing the issue.

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Steam, newest Version (20.03.24)
When i open the game, my second monitor turns off and i hear the ingame menu music, but i dont see the game, when i click on the game in the taskbar, my mouse curser gets reseted in the middle. When i close the game, my monitor turns back on
Could you tell us your PC specs, Operating system, and things like that to help us diagnose the problem better? It could be that the game isn't turning your monitor off and is instead black-screening; in which case try this.