Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
You just activated my race card.

If u talk shit about Mexico's tanks, you're a racist.
If you talk shit about New Zealand, you support mosque shootings. Get ready for some flak.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
The one they truly fear

Hog Pilot:
Hog Drivers in WWII:

(I love how it sounds like the World Engine from Man Of Steel when it fires, as if it's trying to un-make its target from reality or something).

Last edited:

Earl

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
What the ffffffffffffffFucK is that
It’s the bob semple! The best tank in history! Just ask any of the tank nerds here!
It has the ULTRA POWERFUL TRACTOR POWERHOUSE and ridges to help rounds ricochet. Hey, if you’re lucky, maybe the armor will protect you from some .20 caliber rounds! Who knows!
Also, who needs an actual gun? This tank just has a bunch of machine guns taped to it!

It’s the bob semple! The best tank in history! Just ask any of the tank nerds here!
It has the ULTRA POWERFUL TRACTOR POWERHOUSE and ridges to help rounds ricochet. Hey, if you’re lucky, maybe the armor will protect you from some .20 caliber rounds! Who knows!
Also, who needs an actual gun? This tank just has a bunch of machine guns taped to it!
It looks like a fucking log cabin.

Earl

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Also, easy to build because there weren’t actually any formal plans or blueprints!

Earl

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Also one gunner needs to lay on a mattress on top of the engine to fire! Isn’t that great?
It’s like heated seats!