Tea Thread

Americans drink anything...if you can get it in a cup, one of us will drink it

Fun Fact:
The Boston tea party was perpetrated by the American tea smuggling cartel in response to the English threatening to LIFT the huge tariffs on tea to regain its lost market and so destroy the smuggling cartel

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered

Fun Fact:
The Boston tea party was perpetrated by the American tea smuggling cartel in response to the English threatening to LIFT the huge tariffs on tea to regain its lost market and so destroy the smuggling cartel
you did what in your cup?

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered

Fun Fact:
Facts are the best

T

TtTOtW

You know the saying... Power corrupts...

Also, Danny needs some guidance, true :) but not nearly as much as one may think.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
You know the saying... Power corrupts...

Also, Danny needs some guidance, true :) but not nearly as much as one may think.
I don’t know, let’s not forget the landing gear incidents:p

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
The regular ban hammer isn’t big enough for this one! TIME TO GET THE BAN LANDING GEARS
I'm not even talking about this Tea debate anymore but you can't just ban someone for patriotism:p
Although I would love to see a BANlandingGear in action. (please do not ban me).

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I'm not even talking about this Tea debate anymore but you can't just ban someone for patriotism:p
Although I would love to see a BANlandingGear in action. (please do not ban me).
I think it’s funny I say these things, but it’s even funnier that you guys actually worry I’m not joking