BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
C8A50310-6026-4A31-8ABE-060A026D51B6.jpeg

Two liters in the tea thing boiling

according to the iced tea bit, in the end I’ll have a bit more than four liters...
Should last me through Saturday.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
What a train wreck this is.

Or maybe it's a tea party (the Boston kind)!

Last edited:

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
I drank two of the final four of the liters, but this is what it looked like before consumption
ABE3FAF8-E749-4ABA-BE96-3E38EA82D18D.jpeg

the dog wasn’t impressed
F4252364-379D-4587-A767-871F196E6CFB.jpeg

I drank two of the final four of the liters, but this is what it looked like before consumption
View attachment 33314

the dog wasn’t impressed
View attachment 33315
Reminds of a time I pulled into this highway rest stop full of overly friendly squirrels, I was munching a bag of cherries...I pitch one to a curious squirrel and he picks it up, sniffs it and just looks up like I’m the biggest asshole he’s ever seen

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Reminds of a time I pulled into this highway rest stop full of overly friendly squirrels, I was munching a bag of cherries...I pitch one to a curious squirrel and he picks it up, sniffs it and just looks up like I’m the biggest asshole he’s ever seen
Amazing

T

TtTOtW

Yeah they like crunchy things. What a buffoon. Lol.