Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Alright, So i've decided i want my rockets to look decent so i've started using more texture packs. My problem is when using shape textures many of them look the same, Is there a mod or something that allows you to search for a texture?

I've also been using the part text mod to BP edit, my main issue however is that i can't just click on the portion i want to edit, Like i gotta start at the very beginning of the file then use arrow keys to navigate down, its a bloody pain and most text editors let you just click on the portion of text you want to edit, so why can't the part text mod do that?

DioSpaghetti

Man on the Moon
Registered
Alright, So i've decided i want my rockets to look decent so i've started using more texture packs. My problem is when using shape textures many of them look the same, Is there a mod or something that allows you to search for a texture??
There are some photos of every texture and shape texture in the game, I can find one of you'd like.

I've also been using the part text mod to BP edit, my main issue however is that i can't just click on the portion i want to edit, Like i gotta start at the very beginning of the file then use arrow keys to navigate down, its a bloody pain and most text editors let you just click on the portion of text you want to edit, so why can't the part text mod do that?
There is a mod that will show a window to edit all parameters of a part you select, will show orientation values, position, texture and shape texture, separation force etc.
PartEditor Mod

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
My main issues with that is it doesn't seem to allow me to change shape_tex in the window, nor does it allow me to change width values for fuel tanks and fairings; That's why i tend to use part text; If i need something simple i use parteditor but if i need any of those things i just listed i gotta use part-text, It'd be nice if parteditor would show all that. Though maybe it is just a setting i'm missing?

DioSpaghetti

Man on the Moon
Registered
My main issues with that is it doesn't seem to allow me to change shape_tex in the window, nor does it allow me to change width values for fuel tanks and fairings; That's why i tend to use part text; If i need something simple i use parteditor but if i need any of those things i just listed i gotta use part-text, It'd be nice if parteditor would show all that. Though maybe it is just a setting i'm missing?
There should be a window to expand, and ofc make sure it's enabled