The LVC Defense Platform

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
It’s cool yet completely useless.
I do like a good weapon system but don’t over complicate it.
Just stack the rockets on top of each other and on the side. So a block of rockets. It makes it 200% faster and can actually be bloody reloaded..

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Just stack the rockets on top of each other and on the side. So a block of rockets. It makes it 200% faster and can actually be bloody reloaded..
You are the one with the most negative comments

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
This can be reloaded as well?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Maybe im not the best with words and not the most well liked but i like to make sure my stuff works.
Dude, no one is dis-liked here. Not even the Chicken, no matter how much he tries.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
You're great in your ideas. Too bad. your problem you overestimate yourself. in your dialogues
I can have a good conversation and not be dwindled down to arguing just look at me and Horus. its just when people just say something ive done is useless or doesnt work or i cant see something a different way.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
???? I may have a translation problem ???
Everything is fine, don't worry :)

I can have a good conversation and not be dwindled down to arguing just look at me and Horus. its just when people just say something ive done is useless or doesnt work or i cant see something a different way.
We didn't intend to upset you Zeeray. People just had some doubts on how it could work, and your video answered this perfectly. THAT was an appropriate answer, and I myself admit that the way you handle it is very well thought.
People are not especially against you, but please, also allow them to give their opinion. That can also give you opportunities to optimize your design after all. ;)

Tony

Registered
No problem. I am open to any discussion. ("dude"... :) I prefer "tony", it's simpler)
:oops:;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Zeeray13 There is a big difference between critisism and shitting on your work. In fact, you should be happy that people are critisising your work as it helps you get better at making whatever your making. I know I'm not good at SFS, but this is how I view things in real life, and I think most others view things like me too. This is the end of this topic, BOT.

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Sincere apologies, Zeeray. I did not mean to say my message above in such a harsh manner. It was foolish of me, and I was in a bad mood. I am so, very sorry.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Sincere apologies, Zeeray. I did not mean to say my message above in such a harsh manner. It was foolish of me, and I was in a bad mood. I am so, very sorry.
No sometimes people need to hear that i know im not above criticism. But a couple of the replies in this thread were not that they were shitting on it. I think i have shown i can take it and reply respectfully so thats that.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Also Horus Lupercal Here is a example of that feeding system I think you could figure a way of reloding it. For me and my very in-efficient way of just having a stack of missles and sticking them in the barrel and reload them from there.
Screenshot_20190713-155657.png

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I think you could figure a way of reloding it.
When you say re-loading, you mean completely, as if you'd gone Winchester, fired the lot off and need a quick way of replenishing the ammunition from an outside source?

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Thats why i was think about stripper clips that would be disposed after all the rockets used ive seen a system like thag but implementing it in a ship would not be fun and open up a week spot in the ship

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Thats why i was think about stripper clips that would be disposed after all the rockets used ive seen a system like thag but implementing it in a ship would not be fun and open up a week spot in the ship
I have an idea.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Question about the weapon's name
Why is it low velocity, if the titans can lift it fast?
I probably don't understand or stuff