The New Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Yes yes credit to @TtTOtW for his original Registy but I think it isnt a good inidicator of power differences and political influence each faction has nor concrete definitions. Thats the main reason I created this. This will not list the players in each faction just the faction and its effect on the solar system.

Before we get into the list and how i will determine the rankings and classifications here are some of my definitions for the following:

RANKINGS:

Superpower - A state that has complete control over multiple planetary systems comprising of more than 5 members. Can exert both economical and political influence on other states. (Real world examples: U.S.A. and China)

Major Power - A state that has control of at least 1 planetary system and exerts some political and econmic influence on other states. Usually having 3 or 4 members.(Real world example:Russia(modern))

Minor Power - A state who has control of 1 or 2 planets, moons, or asteriods. Has little influence economically or politically. Usually have 1 or 2 members. (Real world examples: Germany, Japan)

Trade Faction - A faction that opperates within another states sphere of influence. Usually having 1 member can be many more though. (Real world example: Starbucks; U.S. , Samsung; South Korea)

Neutral Power - A state that does not interact with other states politically most of the time. It may only interatact economically. (Real world example: switzerland)

Rebel Faction - A faction whos sole purpose is to remove or take over a exsisting state. (Must be from the original state)

Claims:
1. Must be a state to have a valid claim
2. Claim must not be of a currently owned claim by another state
3. Claims are first come first serve
4. To have a claim official you must have at least a permanent colony of 10 people, transportation to and from that colony, and it must be self sufficient.

Law of Space - jurisdiction over territory ends where the sphere of influence ends anything beyond that must be treated like open seas.

Finally here is my list based on rankings that are fair and as much as I can unbiased(Pirates will not be listed):

1. Solar Empire - Superpower
2. New Universe Order - Major power
3. United Planetary Alliance - Minor Power
4. Kronian League - Minor Power (Neutral Power)
5.PRI - Trade Faction
5.PG - Trade Faction
6. WolfRam Transportation Inc. - Trade Faction

Faction Relations map:
20190218_170132.png

Key:
Red: War
Blue: Trading Partners
Light purple: Neutral
Teal: Non-Agression Pact

(Note: Everything here is subject to change and probably will)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes yes credit to @TtTOtW for his original Registy but I think it isnt a good inidicator of power differences and political influence each faction has nor concrete definitions. Thats the main reason I created this. This will not list the players in each faction just the faction and its effect on the solar system.

Before we get into the list and how i will determine the rankings and classifications here are some of my definitions for the following:

RANKINGS:

Superpower - A state that has complete control over multiple planetary systems comprising of more than 5 members. Can exert both economical and political influence on other states. (Real world examples: U.S.A. and China)

Major Power - A state that has control of at least 1 planetary system and exerts some political and econmic influence on other states. Usually having 3 or 4 members.(Real world example:Russia(modern))

Minor Power - A state who has control of 1 or 2 planets, moons, or asteriods. Has little influence economically or politically. Usually have 1 or 2 members. (Real world examples: Germany, Japan)

Trade Faction - A faction that opperates within another states sphere of influence. Usually having 1 member can be many more though. (Real world example: Starbucks; U.S. , Samsung; South Korea)

Neutral Power - A state that does not interact with other states politically most of the time. It may only interatact economically. (Real world example: switzerland)

Rebel Faction - A faction whos sole purpose is to remove or take over a exsisting state. (Must be from the original state)

Claims:
4. To have a claim official you must have at least a permanent colony of 10 people, transportation to and from that colony, and it must be self sufficient.

Law of Space - jurisdiction over territory ends where the sphere of influence ends anything beyond that must be treated like open seas.

Finally here is my list based on rankings that are fair and as much as I can unbiased(Pirates will not be listed):

5.PRI - Trade Faction
5.PG - Trade Faction

Faction Relations map:
View attachment 13724
Key:

Cool

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered

RANKINGS:

Claims:

5.PRI - Trade Faction
5.PG - Trade Faction

Faction Relations map:
View attachment 13724
Key:

Makes sense to me. It's a good representation of current statuses at least. It doesn't really make sense to be defining factions simply by SE standards anymore, despite their influence.

Also, that reminds me, I still have to get a flag for KL.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
PRI has a flag. it is just in the registration page for it.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Makes sense to me. It's a good representation of current statuses at least. It doesn't really make sense to be defining factions simply by SE standards anymore, despite their influence.

Also, that reminds me, I still have to get a flag for KL.
Honestly I think and I lnow first hand the SE covers up many things and baisically turns info into propaganda (they wont like my usage of that info) honestly i dont want war with SE.... maybe just a cold war see whats better my honesty or their cover ups lol I think my main objective currently is just be another U.S. a beacon of hope and freedom when the U.S. was in its prime.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Honestly I think and I lnow first hand the SE covers up many things and baisically turns info into propaganda (they wont like my usage of that info) honestly i dont want war with SE.... maybe just a cold war see whats better my honesty or their cover ups lol I think my main objective currently is just be another U.S. a beacon of hope and freedom when the U.S. was in its prime.
I wouldn't make that comparison though... The US wasn't really much better in the cold war, they were just the victors, meaning it's the US's version of history that prevails.

T

TtTOtW

Zeeray you can draw pictures all you want but it doesn't validate anything. Nobody has reached even the minimum standard we have set by either word or example. SA started as 5. Not 4. Not 3. Not 2. Get your men together if you want to achieve anything and be taken seriously. Anyone can make a diagram to artificially enhance their own status. We've SET the standard. Comply. If not, your rebel status will not be lifted.

T

TtTOtW

And you are still excluding iOS users. Because they can't get Saturn and beyond. We are not beasts. We are the Empire. And you are rebelling.

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Is there a place where I can discuss the setting?
If asking here is fine, is Earth completely controlled by anybody? I think some sorts of rules have to be agreed upon by people here that maybe the Earth is a natural body that nobody can take over, else you can't launch ships/have to cheat your ship to your home base on another planet.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Is there a place where I can discuss the setting?
If asking here is fine, is Earth completely controlled by anybody? I think some sorts of rules have to be agreed upon by people here that maybe the Earth is a natural body that nobody can take over, else you can't launch ships/have to cheat your ship to your home base on another planet.
The Earth is the SEs domain. More accurately it’s under my protection. Trade factions get some land and resources from the earth

T

TtTOtW

For as long as multiplayer isn't out, we ignore that technicality. But once there is a central server holding everyone's builds, deployable launch sites will be enabled on that server. That way you can stay hidden if you wish.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
And you are still excluding iOS users. Because they can't get Saturn and beyond. We are not beasts. We are the Empire. And you are rebelling.
We have small bases (under construction) on moon, and possibly on Mars on the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.