The New Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nissan Skyline GTR R34

I'm sure at this pace the UPA will expel you because your allegiance is obviously not with them. You are building a reputation of unfaithfulness very quickly. I hope that changes drastically or my men won't approve of your entry here either.
I quit the UPA merging thing

Zeeray you can draw pictures all you want but it doesn't validate anything. Nobody has reached even the minimum standard we have set by either word or example. SA started as 5. Not 4. Not 3. Not 2. Get your men together if you want to achieve anything and be taken seriously. Anyone can make a diagram to artificially enhance their own status. We've SET the standard. Comply. If not, your rebel status will not be lifted.
Although is that fair? Not really. I feel that the SE (mind you, the only faction with 5+ members) should NOT have the power to decide. Who the hell put these guys in charge? I feel that ONE person from each faction should meet and vote about the number (that way SE doesn't have an unfair advantage b/c of members)

T

TtTOtW

SE is the only fully functional organisation here. We lead. If you wish to compete, then step up your game.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
and we fought for it anways, back in history, Axis ring a bell? no one was there to claim except us after the collapse of Axis

T

TtTOtW

So we set the standard BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT IT TAKES. If you are capable, you need to show it. If you are not, back off. We are the Solar Empire. We want a good worthy fight with a good worthy opponent. We don't want to waste our energy "fighting" with pushovers. We like the more and RP. But this is war. Man up.

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Oh, the same ol' 'winner writes the history'.

And in case if the message is not clear to some, let me confirm it again: I don't like the empire, plus its arrogant emperor character. But in the end, my character's survival and wellbeing come first, so I doubt I'll join any of the current factions.

So, a neutral faction it is. Is there any?

T

TtTOtW

And in case if the message is not clear to some, let me confirm it again: I don't like the empire, plus its arrogant emperor character. But in the end, my character's survival and wellbeing come first, so I doubt I'll join any of the current factions.

Well, what's a world without an arrogant Emperor ;)

T

TtTOtW

Kronian League. And Photovoltaic Grazers, though they're really inactive on a public front.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Peaceful...?

But in the end, my character's survival and wellbeing come first, so I doubt I'll join any of the current factions.

None that are decent inner system. The outer system group (KL) seem to be the sanest/most stabilised ATM.
You're probably better off staying independent and whoring yourself off as a mercenary like me and just build stuff.
D4C all the way.

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
perfect :D

None that are decent inner system. The outer system group (KL) seem to be the sanest/most stabilised ATM.
You're probably better off staying independent and whoring yourself off as a mercenary like me and just build stuff.
D4C all the way.
Yeah, I'm planning to do just that or found a small, politically insignificant neutral faction centered on unwanted worlds.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
So we set the standard BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT IT TAKES. If you are capable, you need to show it. If you are not, back off. We are the Solar Empire. We want a good worthy fight with a good worthy opponent. We don't want to waste our energy "fighting" with pushovers. We like the more and RP. But this is war. Man up.
Thank you guys for showing us

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered

KL's neutral, I've set it up to be as non-confrontational as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.