The New Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Come on now Zeeray, don’t be that guy that whinges.
Ok but but this doesnt make sense to me he replys to my threads says something negative and i essentially tell him if he doesnt like it he can go to another thread and then he tells me to shut up hmmmmm makes sense to me.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Ok but but this doesnt make sense to me he replys to my threads says something negative and i essentially tell him if he doesnt like it he can go to another thread and then he tells me to shut up hmmmmm makes sense to me.
With the message now, yes that makes sense.
But when you first posted it, you said “Don’t post on my threads” which is outside your power

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
With the message now, yes that makes sense.
But when you first posted it, you said “Don’t post on my threads” which is outside your power
I'll defend Zeeray on this one, he simply answered about his registry not being fake, and Judge answered "you annoy me, leave me alone". Especially that Judge was the one asking first which registry is the good one, and moreover it's Zeeray's thread.
If he's annoyed he can simply ignore it, no need to offend. :rolleyes:

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I'll defend Zeeray on this one, he simply answered about his registry not being fake, and Judge answered "you annoy me, leave me alone". Especially that Judge was the one asking first which registry is the good one, and moreover it's Zeeray's thread.
If he's annoyed he can simply ignore it, no need to offend. :rolleyes:
I’m not defending Judge there, I was stating it was outside of his power to tell Judge can’t post on his thread.

why all of a sudden does nobody agree with it? if something is in place before you were there, then you leave it or try to overthrow it, you don't complain about it.
and also, when the new planets are implemented, we won't just chuck the bloody SE flag over them because we got there first, we'd fight for them.
KL:
*chuckles nervously*
oh boy

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
He doesn't say much... but when he does...
That's why I've been so diplomatic about it... We have begun reinforcing our claims, but it takes time, and none of KL would put the work in if we thought it'd all be destroyed.
Like with SE's claims on Venus and Saturn: You don't have much built up there, but we all respect your claims due to your diplomacy.

T

TtTOtW

We don't claim Saturn. Because only Android can have any version of it atm, plus there is not one but many of them to be had.we only claim what was there when we became an Empire. So Venus was Cosmo's domain. But when he quit SE, I took responsibility for it myself. I have a very diverse and massive list of responsibilities on the forum and in the Empire. So it is under development right now but I need to do a thing or two more on Ares Station first, for now. And get Terra Circa back upgraded, lost progress due to a glitch.

Well, I want to create a new totally neutral trade company. It will trade with any political government or among others trade companies. Is it possible to create one more?

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Well, I want to create a new totally neutral trade company. It will trade with any political government or among others trade companies. Is it possible to create one more?
This is a dead thread man, go into the main registry if you're doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.