things to beat dezway with

T

TtTOtW

Hahaha! In the old Warlords: The Tears of Dawn, ogres would pick up sheep and cows to throw at human armies to demoralize them! Worked really well. Don't you think that would work well, dezway?

T

TtTOtW

Humans could also use them via a catapult. But if anyone could pick up a cow and fling it at me like a paper jet from over 100yds away, I myself would seriously - and swiftly - reconsider whether to proceed with the battle...

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
If you require the final word in farm animal based offensive weapons then look no further.

worms-sheep.jpg

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Concrete Donkey.
View attachment 16835

This is the only gif of it I could find..

Yes! The greatest, funniest and most devastating weapon ever created. I nearly exploded I laughed that hard first time I dropped one of these.

In a game of absolute gems (the holy hand grenade, baseball bat and prod), this was king

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Yes! The greatest, funniest and most devastating weapon ever created. I nearly exploded I laughed that hard first time I dropped one of these.

In a game of absolute gems (the holy hand grenade, baseball bat and prod), this was king
Whenever we have to end a game early for any reason, instead of just quitting we always just drop an Armageddon and watch as everything explodes.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Things to beat dezway with?
Oh I hereby summon the king of the animals before 65mya, the K2 Extinction...
Meet... The Tyrannosaurus Rex...
images.jpeg

A theropod... Even with small arms, he can still catch you... People have said that if you don't move the T. Rex won't see you, that was wrong, it has sharp eyesight.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Or if wasn't enough
I'll bring a pack of Velociraptors
I'm kinda in JW stuff (I liked dinosaurs before I got I onto space stuff)

T

TtTOtW

Things to beat dezway with?
Oh I hereby summon the king of the animals before 65mya, the K2 Extinction...
Meet... The Tyrannosaurus Rex...
View attachment 16849
A theropod... Even with small arms, he can still catch you... People have said that if you don't move the T. Rex won't see you, that was wrong, it has sharp eyesight.
I never saw a hairy Tyrannosaurus!

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I never saw a hairy Tyrannosaurus!
Scientists still arguing that T. Rex has feathers...
But believe me, does scientists even saw feather like structures on the T. Rex fossils like Archeopertyx? NO.

I'm a dinosaur entushiasts, and I'm good at drawing those.